Should i focus on losing bf or lean bulking?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Received 538953806650493 1

Haven't been in the gym for 3 months now. My shoulder length is around 54cm when relaxed, 185cm tall. Should i focus on losing bf, or will i look to small with my current non gymceling body?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Will get a myriad od deficiencies with going vegan, hard lifestyle to menage. I think about doing keto in future
I eat pizza and drink coca everyday with soft gymcelling, and rave good result.Regime is cope(my english too)

• +1
  • Woah
recomp

if you gain weight too fast you will look too bloated. If you cut, you will look anorexic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
  • +1
  • Woah
True, i am at around 18-20% bf already, bulking would only make it worse
And you don't have good face bone, cut at 12% bf for more defined zygos ans jaw

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
And you don't have good face bone, cut at 12% bf for more defined zygos ans jaw
Yeah can't wait to one day go to 10-12% to actually get zygos and jaw projection, but too scared to look anorexic with my current body

• +1
  • Woah
Yeah can't wait to one day go to 10-12% to actually get zygos and jaw projection, but too scared to look anorexic with my current body
fasting ?

romanian body proportions its over

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SikKunt
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and CopingCel
  • +1
  • Woah
lean bulk

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
You should focus on leaving this site.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 3702
intermittent fast with a clean diet. Your muscle loss will be negligible. People do far more extreme fasts and don't lose muscle.

intermittent fast with a clean diet. Your muscle loss will be negligible. People do far more extreme fasts and don't lose muscle.
Yeah but why would that type of fast be better then just normal fasting for retaining muscles?

• +1
  • Woah
Yeah but why would that type of fast be better then just normal fasting for retaining muscles?

A long water fast would probably inhibit your ability to exercise a lot. hence shorter 16 to 48 hour ones could be a good. Your body fat percantage isn't that high so you could lose it fast. Building more muscle will take much longer than the fat you need to lose IMO.

• +1
recomp

if you gain weight too fast you will look too bloated. If you cut, you will look anorexic
This. You're detrained being out of the gym for 3 months so you can recomp easily. Eat at maintenence while getting a 1g protein per lb of bodyweight.

A long water fast would probably inhibit your ability to exercise a lot. hence shorter 16 to 48 hour ones could be a good. Your body fat percantage isn't that high so you could lose it fast. Building more muscle will take much longer than the fat you need to lose IMO.
This. You're detrained being out of the gym for 3 months so you can recomp easily.

How do you recomp? Can you give me a guide?

• +1
  • Woah
Train hard

Maintenance calories

Lots of protein (1g per lb bodyweight)
So maintenance calories is enough to build muslces? Shouldn't you bulk for that?

• +1
  • Woah
So maintenance calories is enough to build muslces? Shouldn't you bulk for that?
Yes it's enough. You're detrained so you should be in a good place for building muscle regardless.

• +1