Should I fuck sub par bitches as practice?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I remember redpillers saying to fuck subpar bitches as practice for the ones you want. Ion ever approach bitches cause in my head that's gay and weird so maybe this'll help

I'm not gonna fuck ugly or fat bitches but maybe weird girls? Ion know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, turkproducer, TRNA and 2 others
have sex inel :D :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
have sex inel :D :p
e25.png

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
Nice avi

• Love it
Theres probably some ugly fds girl here lurking, yes you ARE that girl.

• JFL
Theres probably some ugly fds girl here lurking, yes you ARE that girl.
Yes you with the dyed hair and inflated ego despite barely being 4 psl, we're talking about YOU

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I can barely get it up with cute girls I doubt I'd get it up with a ugly girl
I had this when I got with my ex JFL I couldn't get it hard enough to put it in :feelswhy: (she very cute tho that wasn't the problem). This was probably due to dieting and insufficient nutrients affecting T levels or something.

Once I started eating a lot more quality food after a few weeks I was back to normal and the sex was great (luckily she didn't leave my limp dick ass)

• +1
I had this when I got with my ex JFL I couldn't get it hard enough to put it in :feelswhy: (she very cute tho that wasn't the problem). This was probably due to dieting and insufficient nutrients affecting T levels or something.

Once I started eating a lot more quality food after a few weeks I was back to normal and the sex was great (luckily she didn't leave my limp dick ass)
How long were you like that? I spent two years starving myself and would also go limp dick when I put a condom on

How long were you like that? I spent two years starving myself and would also go limp dick when I put a condom on
I stopped dieting the first time it happened then it took around a month to resolve. also started taking multivitamins and vit D supplements at this time.

If you're not attracted to her dont fuck her, that's what girls do and that's why their are controlling the dating market