Should i get a haircut?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Received 2865324813527733
Received 171252214230161
Received 635291333966061

Should i actually get a haircut tbh? It has gotten quite long, i am trying to let it grow out long but it's getting frustrating, after shower it just gets puffy and just goes everywhere doesn't stay in place, it just falls on my face. I am not a fan of curtains they look like shit on my type of wavy hair. Would an undercut suit me better?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Try bald on the top, long on the sides

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheLordMadness, Deleted member 1560, .👽. and 13 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 1464
No, don’t even think about cutting it. Mine was about the same length as yours, maybe a bit longer. I cut it and now I look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 1464
No, don’t even think about cutting it. Mine was about the same length as yours, maybe a bit longer. I cut it and now I look like shit.
I have a wide head, like 150mm, i think i can pull of short sides tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
You should use hair products etc to style it better.
Experiment with different ones.....
Hanz de fuko make good stuff

You should use hair products etc to style it better.
Experiment with different ones.....
Hanz de fuko make good stuff
What hair products are best for long hair like this?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Hairs me.Srs it's good I wish I can have your hair.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
What hair products are best for long hair like this?
try:

Look into argan oil for overall hair quality...

Get coconut oil and apply it in your hair, then take a shower 1 hour after and your hair will look good srs

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
your hair looks dry as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
0CF4F060 1C9E 468F 9222 96F28BC280C8
U looked good with this haircut :lul:

• JFL
your hair looks dry as fuck
Well thats the biggest problem, it gets very dry after showering and puffy and goes everywhere, looks wierd in motion. But this only happens when using a blow drying (which i use 95% of the time)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Dad2ee80739f841ead4c36f96542243b
This

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 1464
Well thats the biggest problem, it gets very dry after showering and puffy and goes everywhere, looks wierd in motion. But this only happens when using a blow drying (which i use 95% of the time)
use argan oil and cut down on the shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
And what number should i tell me barbee for the sides and top?
Sides seem like a number 4 or 5 with a sideburn & back taper, but show him the picture and he'll know better, bro

Sides seem like a number 4 or 5 with a sideburn & back taper, but show him the picture and he'll know better, bro
I like something like Alain Delon hair the best tbh, it looks manly and very proper, or something like O'Pry

• +1
  • Hmm...
Blow drying is actually legit for styling... just gotta turn down the heat and use it in a way that it doesn't fuck up your hair and make it messy

• +1
I like something like Alain Delon hair the best tbh, it looks manly and very proper, or something like O'Pry
Alain Delon hair is amazing, if you are able to pull it off and it's a classic manly cut, so totally approve

Blow drying is actually legit for styling... just gotta turn down the heat and use it in a way that it doesn't fuck up your hair and make it messy
So how do you alternate between argan and coconut oil? When do you put one and when the other

• Hmm...
  • +1
So how do you alternate between argan and coconut oil? When do you put one and when the other
Honestly I am not too sure about frequency of how someone would use it...

Probably coconut oil every 4-7 days and argain oil I use personally every 2nd day.
The coconut oil you wanna use before shower as I said before (shampoo it out), you could also use it before bed and sleep with it over night, on a towel.... maybe a bit too much effort. And as someone else said, shampoo less... maybe every 3rd shower. But always use conditioner imo.
Argain oil I use after shower, towards the end of blowdrying, when my hair is almost dry, I put it in and finish hair drying... probably don't use argain oil on the day you used coconut oil.

• +1
keep it that long on top and cut sides short

• +1
keep it that long on top and cut sides short
Yeah every girl said that short af sides look the best on me because my head is very big and wide

• +1
  • Hmm...
Quiff Mens Haircut 1

This is what they said suits me the best. Also they dropped a massive black pill and said that long sides and top doesn't suit guys like you who have massy head and body and only suits manlets and people with peanut head who try to cope. Best part is people here wouldn't believe that girls would say this but Balkan girls are very direct and truthful jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
View attachment 240556
This is what they said suits me the best. Also they dropped a massive black pill and said that long sides and top doesn't suit guys like you who have massy head and body and only suits manlets and people with peanut head who try to cope. Best part is people here wouldn't believe that girls would say this but Balkan girls are very direct and truthful jfl
im norwooding (starting dut tho so hopefully for not much longer) with awful hair texture (frizzy and impossible to comb) so have to buzz it. :feelsrope:

im norwooding (starting dut tho so hopefully for not much longer) with awful hair texture (frizzy and impossible to comb) so have to buzz it. :feelsrope:
It's, i will noorwood too, but i live in nw capital of the world so it isn't that bad, it's giga common here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 4209
long sides and top doesn't suit guys like you who have massy head and body and only suits manlets and people with peanut head who try to cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
View attachment 240498View attachment 240499View attachment 240500
Should i actually get a haircut tbh? It has gotten quite long, i am trying to let it grow out long but it's getting frustrating, after shower it just gets puffy and just goes everywhere doesn't stay in place, it just falls on my face. I am not a fan of curtains they look like shit on my type of wavy hair. Would an undercut suit me better?
Why are you covering up your face? Haven't you already posted it on this site?

Every single girl i asked rated him the lowest and said he looks comical and wierd, literally every one, while Chico, O'Pry and some masculine chads got much better ratings
Its an acquired taste, which ultimately superior.

View attachment 240498View attachment 240499View attachment 240500
If your face/jaw is wide I’d recommend a fade and short, textured on top.

If it’s narrower, I’d recommend a subtle taper on the sides and messy on top.

• +1
buzzcut is in your genes for generations

• JFL
buzzcut is in your genes for generations
Girls also said that buzzcut suits me, just some wierdo anime bts girls said i look worse jfl
Why are you covering up your face? Haven't you already posted it on this site?
Because people will go off topic and start saying something about my face

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
i honestly wouldn't cut the sides. i think you should at this point just get a trim while keeping the sides long and leaving length on top to make it look nice and tightly but at the same time still have that like air going through your hair natural look. i also recommend this product if you have issues after showering/blow drying. i use like 3 or 4 sprays on my hair while it's still wet and then blow dry and it leaves my hair feeling super soft. after i'm done blow drying i do one more spray.

• +1
Your hair + eyebrows give me Chico vibes ngl

• JFL
i honestly wouldn't cut the sides. i think you should at this point just get a trim while keeping the sides long and leaving length on top to make it look nice and tightly but at the same time still have that like air going through your hair natural look. i also recommend this product if you have issues after showering/blow drying. i use like 3 or 4 sprays on my hair while it's still wet and then blow dry and it leaves my hair feeling super soft. after i'm done blow drying i do one more spray.
Quiff Mens Haircut 1

Yeah but whats wrong with this kind of style? It looks quite dope

• +1
  • Hmm...
You thinning brah better hop on that fin asap

buzz it you fagit

• JFL
You thinning brah better hop on that fin asap
Don't know where you notice thinning, but even if i am i wouldn't use fin at 19

• +1