Should i get a perm?

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
After growing my hair out, might get a perm so i can larp as a mulatto. Rn where i live, mulattos are killing it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kuroro, Lars, Chadeep and 6 others
Yes. Perm with faded sides

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Yes! and grow out your chin hair too (goatee)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6427 and didntreadlol
holy fuck you look so good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and DutchPrettyBoy
I have heard that perms can cause balding. Don't know if true tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1680
yeah do it, get something like this. maybe a little shorter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
You look high T with some pretty boy features. A perm might look better, but for sure it will reduce your dom look.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
You look like Meeks with better eyebrows and hair

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 1680
I have heard that perms can cause balding. Don't know if true tho
Idk if it causes balding, but did some research and aparently the chemicals used for perm, fuck up the hair quality

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
looking good. keep your natural color it'll look better

• +1
jfl dont get perm nigga

You look high T with some pretty boy features. A perm might look better, but for sure it will reduce your dom look.
Yeh def something to consider. I think its still worth getting.

Yeh def something to consider. I think its still worth getting.
You have high t bones, it won’t make you look less High t if you don’t get it too long. You have short hair though so idk if it’s even long enough to be permed

• +1
You have high t bones, it won’t make you look less High t if you don’t get it too long. You have short hair though so idk if it’s even long enough to be permed
Yeh i need to grow it out longer for sure. Watching tutorials on how to do it, cuz its quite expensive to get it done at the barbers. Barbers wont open for a while anyway cuz of lockdown.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 1680
Yes but get a perm for wavy hair, curly looks like shit just extra waves for volume to become a nonstop mogging machine

Yes

No

Attachments

• 1590708965989.png
    1590708965989.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 24
  • +1
I can achieve the hair in that top pic with just salt spray tho right?
Plus i thought jbs/prime girls are into hair like the bottom pic ngl.

True, sea salt spray also works synergistically since it maintains curls from a perm. Imo the ultra curls just look like pubes on the head but if jbs like them go ahead

• +1
I can achieve the hair in that top pic with just salt spray tho right?
Plus i thought jbs/prime girls are into hair like the bottom pic ngl.
Bottom pic is better for you, you are not white.

• +1
No. You want to look effortlessly good looking and not try-hard. Your current hairstyle is low maintenance (if any) and fits you well.

Also in the U.K., getting a perm is a strategy many Pakis utilise in order to convey themselves as Arabs. It’s utterly cringe and transparent. Even if that isn’t your intention, it’s best to avoid others thinking that anyway.

By the way, the chemicals will definitely impact L your hair quality down the line and you’ll regret the decision.

• Woah
you would ascend 0.5 PSL with a perm tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chad69
Dark triad Mulatto bad boy slayer.

No. You want to look effortlessly good looking and not try-hard. Your current hairstyle is low maintenance (if any) and fits you well.

Also in the U.K., getting a perm is a strategy many Pakis utilise in order to convey themselves as Arabs. It’s utterly cringe and transparent. Even if that isn’t your intention, it’s best to avoid others thinking that anyway.

By the way, the chemicals will definitely impact L your hair quality down the line and you’ll regret the decision.
Can you cut off the chemically processed hair and regrow better hair? Basically get good quality back by regrowing new hairs?

why do you want to have nigga hair?

you would ascend 0.5 PSL with a perm tbh
You cant ascend that much with just a haircut?????
He will remain the same facially but his smv and halo will change in females eyes

Can you cut off the chemically processed hair and regrow better hair? Basically get good quality back by regrowing new hairs?

If you’re lucky, can’t generalise an answer for everyone. However, the chemicals penetrate your scalp and target your hair follicles (as you’d imagine). Not worth the risk:reward factor for something you’ll have for merely a few months at most. I’ve had 3 friends who got perms and I’ve visually seen their thick NW0 dense as fuck hair regress afterwards.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Kekee
If you’re lucky, can’t generalise an answer for everyone. However, the chemicals penetrate your scalp and target your hair follicles (as you’d imagine). Not worth the risk:reward factor for something you’ll have for merely a few months at most. I’ve had 3 friends who got perms and I’ve visually seen their thick NW0 dense as fuck hair regress afterwards.
IT'S OVER I HAD MY HAIR CHEMICALLY STRAIGHTENED AT LEAST 4 TIMES JFL @ ME.

Giphy 2

ROPE TIME.

why do you want to have nigga hair?
Because lightskin nigga smv > lightskin indian smv
Im coping that maybe i can larp as mulatto if i get nigger hair

Chad, it doesn't matter man either way you will slay

But perm with side fade would definitely add psl points, you could look like a mulatto ngl

• +1
YES GET A PERM

• Love it