Should i get cheekbone reduction?

yellowsupercar55

yellowsupercar55

Iron
should i get zygos reduction? that shit is huge and looks disporportionate to jaw.

chew instead

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Wincel
They don't seem too disproportionate imo

get jaw implants or filler for the mandibular angle instead if youre concerned about facial proportions

or ccw mma

• +1
Reactions: Madness and Autist
should i get zygos reduction? that shit is huge and looks disporportionate to jaw.

You shouldn't
Your face would look longer
20190215 121004

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and yellowsupercar55
Ok my dick is too big for my balls, should I make my dick smaller? No. What the fuck. Why would you make a good feature worse to match a bad feature when you can easily make the bad feature good?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Deleted member 245
Ok my dick is too big for my balls, should I make my dick smaller? No. What the fuck. Why would you make a good feature worse to match a bad feature when you can easily make the bad feature good?
i've got small balls, is that very bad?

i've got small balls, is that very bad?
Pretty sure they have a drug for that, look out for the Wincel ballmaxing guide comming soon.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Pretty sure they have a drug for that, look out for the Wincel ballmaxing guide comming soon.
i'd like to be able to give a bitch a blue eye with the smack of my sack if she gives me blue balls tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Phad
Clearly not that will give you a longer face with no definition. Ur zygo are not disproportionnate and if you had a wider jaw i think u will have a good boned structuree.

Stop sucking your cheeks, faggot.

bones can never be too thick