Should I get eyebrow transplant? Upper third advice needed.

F

Fridge

Iron
I know my upper third looks subhuman.

My eyebrows are sparse as fuck.
My hairline is high.

I will probably get hairline lowering surgery (hair transplant) and will need to do something about my sparse brows.

I've been using castor oil and it thickened my brows a tiny bit, but they still look shitty.

Should I go for eyebrow transplant?

Any other surgery/procedure recommendations?

My suborbitals are also recessed, but I understand that fillers and implants in that area are dangerous, so I will have to just live with it.

Eyebrow and hair transplantation seem like the most realistic procedures.

If someone here could do eyebrow photoshop of perfect eyebrows that could be achieved via hair transplantation I'd be really thankful.

Attachments

• brrrrr.png
    brrrrr.png
    325.7 KB · Views: 200
Perhaps you should consider microblading

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 21.23.00.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 21.23.00.png
    415.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 21.23.11.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 21.23.11.png
    288.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 21.23.17.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 21.23.17.png
    264.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 21.23.22.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 21.23.22.png
    298.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 21.23.27.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 21.23.27.png
    283.2 KB · Views: 103
Eyebrows are the least of your problems imo. You look quite unhealthy, high body fat and bad skin. My suggestions:
• lose weight/fat
• build some muscle/work out
• tan regularly
• eat better
• check and improve your vitamin D and zinc levels (as well as checking for other nutrient deficiencies)
• go outside more
• manage your stress
• sleep enough and go to bed before midnight
• don't masturbate excessively.

Good luck op.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Fridge
Eyebrows are the least of your problems imo. You look quite unhealthy, high body fat and bad skin. My suggestions:
• lose weight/fat
• build some muscle/work out
• tan regularly
• eat better
• check and improve your vitamin D and zinc levels (as well as checking for other nutrient deficiencies)
• go outside more
• manage your stress
• sleep enough and go to bed before midnight
• don't masturbate excessively.

Good luck op.
Yes, I'm aware of those and working on it, but really concerned specifically about eyebrows here. I really want thicker brows, but need good photoshop to show hair transplant surgeon.

incel tier haircut tbh

Yes, I'm aware of those and working on it, but really concerned specifically about eyebrows here. I really want thicker brows, but need good photoshop to show hair transplant surgeon.
Have your eyebrows always been like that? Or did they become more sparse over time?

Another thing I forgot to add: Check your thyroid. It's related to almost everything, including eyebrows.

Have your eyebrows always been like that? Or did they become more sparse over time?

Another thing I forgot to add: Check your thyroid. It's related to almost everything, including eyebrows.
Mine became more sparse with time but i think it's due to aging they were thick af at 19 now they're still kinda thick but got sparser with time

Mine became more sparse with time but i think it's due to aging they were thick af at 19 now they're still kinda thick but got sparser with time
That's not normal. If anything, they should become thicker with age. How old are you?

No my hair is thick as shit nw1
Going through all the possible causes for your eyebrow thinning in detail would take too long but the most likely ones are:
• nutrient deficiencies
• hormonal imbalances
• you touch your brows too much
• drugs.

Going through all the possible causes for your eyebrow thinning in detail would take too long but the most likely ones are:
• nutrient deficiencies
• hormonal imbalances
• you touch your brows too much
• drugs.
Hormonal imbalances cause i am on roids atm tbh cause my diet is perfect

Hormonal imbalances cause i am on roids atm tbh cause my diet is perfect
Unlikely the roids unless you're using DHT derivatives like oxymetholone or stanozolol. I also doubt that your diet is perfect in terms of micronutrients.

Unlikely the roids unless you're using DHT derivatives like oxymetholine or stanozolol. I also doubt that your diet is perfect in terms of micronutrients.
I eat a very balanced diet full of carbs/protein/vegetables and fruits and 90% home made meals what micro nutritients could be lacking in your opinion ?

I eat a very balanced diet full of carbs/protein/vegetables and fruits and 90% home made meals what micro nutritients could be lacking in your opinion ?
Pm if you want me to try to help. I'm not gonna make wild guesses here because it's impossible to tell without you providing more details.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Thyroid and blood tests are perfect.

My eyebrows got more thick over time, they were more sparse. Castor oil got them thicker, but to a limit.

Thyroid and blood tests are perfect.

My eyebrows got more thick over time, they were more sparse. Castor oil got them thicker, but to a limit.
Genetics then. You're gonna need an eyebrow transplant to fill them in if it bothers you that much. Case solved.

Anything like Minoxidil, castor oil etc. would have to be continued permanently if you want to keep the minor results you get.