Should I get forehead reduction and lower eyelid retraction before school starts?

Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
I'm moving to a new school, so none of my classmates will know my face. Should I get the surgery before school starts, so no one suspects that I did it?

lower eyelid retraction
Eyelid-complication-for-images-lower-eyelid-retraction-copy.035.jpg

Forehead reduction:
hairline-reduction-before-after-2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
if you can then go for it.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Yes If you have the money then go for it. Where do u plan to get lower eyelid retraction?

Yes If you have the money then go for it. Where do u plan to get lower eyelid retraction?
Main problem is that I'd have to convince my parents to pay for it. I'd have to get it done in either Canada or New York, since I will be in both places this Summer. I used to live in Hong Kong, but not that I'm moving I realize that it's the perfect time to get the surgery. I'm 15 though, so I'm worried plastic surgeons will be unwilling.

I'm 15 though
I don't think you'll be able to get them, they'll probably tell you BS like don't be insecure or whatever.
Idk tho, ask, you never know. And if I was you and I could I would do them 100%.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
just squint bro

• JFL
are you asian? go get it done in korea if so

• WTF
are you asian? go get it done in korea if so
I'm not Asian. I don't know that would change where I get surgery. I doubt my parents will pay for a plane ticket from Canada to Korea and a return flight.

bigforeheadcels have had enough, we dont need to change society must
stop bigforeheaddiscrimination

• +1
I'm moving to a new school, so none of my classmates will know my face. Should I get the surgery before school starts, so no one suspects that I did it?

lower eyelid retraction
Eyelid-complication-for-images-lower-eyelid-retraction-copy.035.jpg

Forehead reduction:
hairline-reduction-before-after-2.jpg
Yes if you can afford it now

Probably an unpopular opinion here but don’t get plastic surgery if you’re still going through puberty

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Varangiancel, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1553