Should i get on fin ? (pics)

genetictrash

genetictrash

Iron
Fn Fn2

pretty scared right now ngl
I had really thick hair as a teen..
now, my hair always falls over my face. I cant style it up like I used to. might be due to low volume
I find hair on the floor all the time. Im 24

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and StephIsCold
Why are you balding in such a strange pattern? Is it possible it's hair loss related to something other than mpb?

Should you get on fin when half your hair is gone?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Why are you balding in such a strange pattern? Is it possible it's hair loss related to something other than mpb?
maybe its because of other reasons like stress but im not sure. can anything other than mpb cause this much shed ?

maybe its because of other reasons like stress but im not sure. can anything other than mpb cause this much shed ?
You hair density is all the same on your head?

If you are losing hair, try Nioxin first + use peppermint oil and red light therapy. If you are jumping right into drugs first, then you might be screwing yourself up more than you need to. Drugs should always be a last resort.

If it's genetic though, and it will be lost anyway, maybe a hairpiece would save you the mental agony and money also.

If you are losing hair, try Nioxin first + use peppermint oil and red light therapy. If you are jumping right into drugs first, then you might be screwing yourself up more than you need to. Drugs should always be a last resort.

If it's genetic though, and it will be lost anyway, maybe a hairpiece would save you the mental agony and money also.
thanks , will look into that..
my scalp also very itchy sometimes dont know why

Consider fin if MPB runs in your family. I started it 3 weeks ago.

Consider fin if MPB runs in your family. I started it 3 weeks ago.
any side effects ?
and my father has good hair even in his 50's .. I have his same hair pattern