Should I get plastic surgery?

L

Lordofdarkness

Iron
What should I do to improve my facial structure? I have been told that I look too young despite being 22
B486ED5C C98A 49A0 AE49 185EAA726F03
8DDBF102 878A 4B27 B226 F58E06412C29
AEAD29C4 DB99 45CE B4AB B24BE4EC0369
35C9C2F9 DEB1 4701 940B D52DBB263217

Last edited:
You look half asian

lip lift

and needs more facial angularity

you legit need a haircut - that style is awful

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
You look very feminine. Would not be surprised if you are a woman seeing if she can pass as a man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Luke LLL
I get gay vibes

start chewing with falim and see if that + lifting weights/cutting fat can give you a more rugged look

no theres no surgery that can help you, you look good as is

no theres no surgery that can help you, you look good as is
Only get matches with landwhales or women I talk to who live in SEA. I would die alone before dating a whale.

• +1
Reactions: kramer
No, you genuinely have a shit haircut
I keep it this way because I have given up. Short hair, cut by celebrity hairstylists, does nothing for me. It’s basically the difference between me getting a 3/10 woman or a 0/10.
No, you genuinely have a shit haircut
Uploaded another pic of what I look like with shorthair. Looks worse.

You look effeminate. You need to grow a beard, hairmaxxing and if you are a rich ass fuck, consider having jaw filler

You look effeminate. You need to grow a beard, hairmaxxing and if you are a rich ass fuck, consider having jaw filler
I will be very rich in a year or so, and I intend to do that.
such is life, you objectively have no flaws
My appearance is my flaw. I have to keep long hair to not look like garbage. Looking feminine is better than looking like an abomination. I have plenty of friends, so it’s not my “personality.”

You look good with long hair.

You look like a daggot

You look good with long hair.
Yea. Much better than without, but only women in Asia find that attractive. I will have to pay several thousand dollars on a plane ticket if I even want to have a chance.
You look like a daggot
Dag gone it. I ain’t no fag. I look like an inbred mongrel without long hair, so it’s that or look effeminate.

Yea. Much better than without, but only women in Asia find that attractive. I will have to pay several thousand dollars on a plane ticket if I even want to have a chance.
Your issue is that you aren't NT.

Your facial expression in the pics, your clothing, hell, even your username clue me into the fact you are not NT.

Learn to fraud NT and hide your autism ASAP. You are above average, provided you aren't a manlet.

Your issue is that you aren't NT.

Your facial expression in the pics, your clothing, hell, even your username clue me into the fact you are not NT.

Learn to fraud NT and hide your autism ASAP. You are above average, provided you aren't a manlet.
I don’t smile or become animated because there is no way to actually do that and look passable. Taking pictures in a stern, Victorian portrait style is the only way that I don’t look monstrous. I have Aspergers, but that’s irrelevant, as it was never the reason someone wouldn’t have dated me. It’s always because “He’s not physically attractive enough.”

I have Aspergers
That is very relevant. You really aren't a bad looking guy. You're no O'Pry either, but I'm sure you could get a girlfriend (in the US) if you can find a drug that makes you NT.

You are good looking but you have no lower third, which is why you look feminine

So either lose bodyfat to reveal bones or

Get surgery for chin or jaw, would need side profile to see which is more needed

That is very relevant. You really aren't a bad looking guy. You're no O'Pry either, but I'm sure you could get a girlfriend (in the US) if you can find a drug that makes you NT.
I have had girls ask me out before. They were not attractive in the least. Should I get a 2-4/10 in the states, or go to Asia and get an 8/10? I have never met a person who was able to identify me as an ASPIE in person, and I was even invited to multiple fraternities by a few of my fellow pre-med alumni.
You are good looking but you have no lower third, which is why you look feminine

So either lose bodyfat to reveal bones or

Get surgery for chin or jaw, would need side profile to see which is more needed
Yea I know. That’s why I would do well in Asia, but not in the United States. I have lost all the weight I possibly can. I’m about 140 lbs now.

Either you are a manlet or

Lower third is everything

MSE + FM + MSDO for better zygos and lower third
If you arent able to get it you need to mew hard af bro.
Neck train, then you will look good with a shorter hairstyle
Can't train neck without gymceling also, so get on a bodybuilding program (not powerlifting) for frame maxxing.
Also do McKenzie chin tuck for a better skull.

You asked for hard maxxes, so get to work now bro

Well damn

Just one flaw on a man and its over in 2020
I uploaded a picture of my side profile from high school. I probably need a chin implant more than jawline.
MSE + FM + MSDO for better zygos and lower third
If you arent able to get it you need to mew hard af bro.
Neck train, then you will look good with a shorter hairstyle
Can't train neck without gymceling also, so get on a bodybuilding program (not powerlifting) for frame maxxing.
Also do McKenzie chin tuck for a better skull.

You asked for hard maxxes, so get to work now bro
As soon as I can get proper transportation, I’m going to bulk up. I already have a stronger upper body than most people I meet.

Yes, he looks feminine, but it's not the soy kind of feminine. He looks like an anime character and anime characters are rarely unnatractive.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
how tall are you? you don’t need surgery tbh i don’t see any real facial flaws other than lack of masculinity. start working out, get jacked as fuck and grow a full beard but keep it trimmed short like 3mm or 5mm. i imagine if you had a thick muscular neck and some well kept facial hair it would ascend you

how tall are you? you don’t need surgery tbh i don’t see any real facial flaws other than lack of masculinity. start working out, get jacked as fuck and grow a full beard but keep it trimmed short like 3mm or 5mm. i imagine if you had a thick muscular neck and some well kept facial hair it would ascend you
I’m six feet. I can’t really grow facial hair. I have facial hair now, but it makes me look like a vagabond.

u dont look bad but idk. get it if something lives in ur head rent free

I don’t have it with me, lol. I took it years ago. I’m German, Scottish, Finnish, and primarily English (~70%).
The Finnish blood is probably what gives you the odd look.

I’m six feet. I can’t really grow facial hair. I have facial hair now, but it makes me look like a vagabond.
do you workout? having a jacked physique is a game changer, take it from me, it has always been my trump card. maybe look into using minoxidil on jaw area to increase beard growtth. youtube probably has some info on that

just saw your post saying you weigh 140, that is extremely thin at 6 ft tall you should aim to get up to ~170 lbs lean at that height and see how it affects your look.

• +1
Reactions: Adam666 and Mayorga
First pic reminds me of Frodo for some reason (you're still good looking imo OP, just in an effeminate way).

First pic reminds me of Frodo for some reason (you're still good looking imo OP, just in an effeminate way).
A few Japanese and SEA women have agreed to date me long term. I would have no difficulty ascending there, but in the United States women only want masculinity.
u dont look bad but idk. get it if something lives in ur head rent free
It’s been living with me rent free for a very long time.
do you workout? having a jacked physique is a game changer, take it from me, it has always been my trump card. maybe look into using minoxidil on jaw area to increase beard growtth. youtube probably has some info on that

just saw your post saying you weigh 140, that is extremely thin at 6 ft tall you should aim to get up to ~170 lbs lean at that height and see how it affects your look.
I was close to 170 in high school, but I had to eat at least 4-5 thousand calories a day and work out. Once I stopped, I stopped 20 lbs in a month.

A few Japanese and SEA women have agreed to date me long term. I would have no difficulty ascending there, but in the United States women only want masculinity.
Women want masculine men everywhere, it's hardwired into their genetic coding. Japan and SEA don't have very masculine men on average, so you shine among them since you would be the "cutest" of the bunch. But if you're getting women already, then it doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Rope

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I will rope you.
Women want masculine men everywhere, it's hardwired into their genetic coding. Japan and SEA don't have very masculine men on average, so you shine among them since you would be the "cutest" of the bunch. But if you're getting women already, then it doesn't matter.
I would literally have to pay thousands of dollars to get to those places, though. I would rather have a girlfriend in the US first.

softmaxx as much as possible and then think about surgeries. I always find it funny when scrawny, normie-looking 18 year old comes asking for surgeries without ever, or barely, having done something about their looks.

softmaxx as much as possible and then think about surgeries. I always find it funny when scrawny, normie-looking 18 year old comes asking for surgeries without ever, or barely, having done something about their looks.
I’m 22 and am almost in graduate school.

I’m 22 and am almost in graduate school.

my argument still holds - jumping straight to surgeries is straight-up dumb. given your age and your current situation you might want to start saving up some money just in case, but it should in no way be a priority and in no case fuel for mental masturbation. softmaxx, re-evaluate and decide on further steps.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
my argument still holds - jumping straight to surgeries is straight-up dumb. given your age and your current situation you might want to start saving up some money just in case, but it should in no way be a priority and in no case fuel for mental masturbation. softmaxx, re-evaluate and decide on further steps.
I am softmaxed already. Once I become a doctor, maybe then I can attract women who aren’t 300+ lbs lol.

I am softmaxed already.

no, not with that haircut, twink neck and I assume twink body, you're not softmaxxed.
but sure, go ahead and get surgery, you will be the aspie with good chin projection instead of the average-looking aspie.