Should I get undereye fillers?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I’ve heard so many things about how long they last, anywhere from 1-4 years. So how long do undereye fillers truly last?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Screenshot 20191209 233547

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and GoMadAndSTFU
undereye fillers and fillers in general are supposed to last around a year i think but ive also seen alot of people say they dont last that long and actually last around 6-8 months before needing to have more fillers.

fillers arent a bad option for a quick fix with little to no risks but your better of getting orbital rim implants or fat grafts under your eyes for a more long term solution

undereye fillers and fillers in general are supposed to last around a year i think but ive also seen alot of people say they dont last that long and actually last around 6-8 months before needing to have more fillers.

fillers arent a bad option for a quick fix with little to no risks but your better of getting orbital rim implants or fat grafts under your eyes for a more long term solution
damn, i read they last longer, like 1-2 years easy.

Orbital rims are basically useless. If I rrallt want to ascend my eye area Id need orbital decompression and ptosis.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765

What exactly do they fill it with, and how much does it cost?

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
haha 2 years plus? Never, 6 months if u are luck.

Orbital rims are basically useless. If I rrallt want to ascend my eye area Id need orbital decompression and ptosis.

would under eye fillers solve the problem of recessed orbital rims tho? I heard the filler in that area won’t work as it’s too dangerous hence the need for infraorbital rim implants

Fillers don't disappear they just migrate to different areas

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
What exactly do they fill it with, and how much does it cost?
its some type of acid your body naturally produces, ive forgotten what its called but your body naturally absorbs it over time

Fat grafting is better for under eye than fillers.

pm me a pic of your side profile

Fillers don't disappear they just migrate to different areas
This exactly...
Make sure you use HA fillers, no permanent shit because that will migrate too.

if you feel like your filler is gone it’s probably migrated downward, so whenever you want to get a refill make sure to have an enzyme called hyaluronidase injected, this enzyme basically dissolves HA based fillers.

People who go and get their fillers redone after months, without dissolving the filler that never left but instead migrated, is how you get the classic bloated plastic surgery look that plenty of housewives get after injecting a ton of filler over the years, eventually all that filler migrates and accumulated across the face.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 2846 and Cody
This exactly...
Make sure you use HA fillers, no permanent shit because that will migrate too.

if you feel like your filler is gone it’s probably migrated downward, so whenever you want to get a refill make sure to have an enzyme called hyaluronidase injected, this enzyme basically dissolves HA based fillers.

People who go and get their fillers redone after months, without dissolving the filler that never left but instead migrated, is how you get the classic bloated plastic surgery look that plenty of housewives get after injecting a ton of filler over the years, eventually all that filler migrates and accumulated across the face.
Doesnt the body break HA by itself?

Also another high IQ question: is this shit easy to do by yourself? No way I'm paying a fuckton of $$$ for a simple injection, I've injected so much that I'm a pro already

Doesnt the body break HA by itself?

Also another high IQ question: is this shit easy to do by yourself? No way I'm paying a fuckton of $$$ for a simple injection, I've injected so much that I'm a pro already

Inject oil in your vein and switch manually to your face