Should I give up on life?

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Is this a joke? Go out and slay some bitches instead of rotting here.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 443, jefferson and 2 others
Depressed because women only want you on a shallow looks basis and you can't find anyone to truly connect with or what?

Need more pics for accurate rating.

You look like an just average looking guy deciding to sit at home roting instead of improving himself what he can in terms of looks, personality, status to get a good looking girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, jefferson, Never_Began and 2 others
You look like an just average looking guy deciding to sit at home roting instead of improving himself what he can in terms of looks, personality, status to get a good looking girlfriend.
One can’t improve significantly in any of those.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Ritalincel
Can't really tell off just that one pic,you look alright but also kinda like a Jew terroristcel.

Pretty normieish tbh.

So yes kys.

>he hasn't given up on life yet
:feelskek::feelshaha::lul:

poverty lachowski

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, Insomniac, Never_Began and 1 other person
i see he copied nike bateman stubble

anyway, he looks normal but nowadays normal guy has it hard to get even average gf

Stop listening to the bitter incels here. Take a break from Psl For a month or longer. You have a loving gf and you're handsome af no homo. Also: r u on fin yet?

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Youngcell and Vanillestorms
Stop listening to the bitter incels here. Take a break from Psl For a month or longer. You have a loving gf and you're handsome af no homo. Also: r u on fin yet?
Are you trying to bluepill me boy? ?

Rhinoplasty will help you a lot

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Are you trying to bluepill me boy? ?
No I'm.being objective. You have a loving gf yes? And you aren't ugly at all idk why u feel it's over for yoj

You look good dude

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
Happy8

No but get a shave.

No I'm.being objective. You have a loving gf yes? And you aren't ugly at all idk why u feel it's over for yoj
Title was tongue in cheek tbh, we used to do this on Lookism, guess old habits never die.

you have a gay vibe.

Tell us your height and post more pics. From what i can see it doesn't seem like it's over. You're gl enough for a gf

Tell us your height and post more pics. From what i can see it doesn't seem like it's over. You're gl enough for a gf
5ft10 lel

What is this supposed to prove? Off course looks plays the biggest role, i haven't said anything about that.
But who you are and how you act as a person determines if your the normie looking guy that sits at he's room rotting he's life away. Or if your the normie looking guy that gets around and gets laid like once every month or so, and gets a upper tier normie looking gf. Yeah Chad can just show he's face and get practicly raped by girls, but your not Chad so you need to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
NO MAN
GO OUT GET BITCHES
THAT'S WHAT WE DO BRO
OR GET MASS REJECTED AND POST ON .IS
YEEEEAH

What is this supposed to prove? Off course looks plays the biggest role, i haven't said anything about that.
But who you are and how you act as a person determines if your the normie looking guy that sits at he's room rotting he's life away. Or if your the normie looking guy that gets around and gets laid like once every month or so, and gets a upper tier normie looking gf. Yeah Chad can just show he's face and get practicly raped by girls, but your not Chad so you need to compensate.
can't have a good personality if im mentally ill u dumb nigger

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I got diagnosed a few weeks ago but I've always been off a bit
i'm pretty sure i'm way more fucked than aspergers
as in violent and mentally ill

i'm pretty sure i'm way more fucked than aspergers
as in violent and mentally ill
When I was in middle school I was obsessed with serial killers like bundy

When I was in middle school I was obsessed with serial killers like bundy
when i was in middle school i wanted to shoot up the school N G L even brought knives and gasoline a couple times

when i was in middle school i wanted to shoot up the school N G L even brought knives and gasoline a couple times
Yeah I also had fantasies about it while listening to cringey hard rock and grunge jfl. I was p fucked up

Yeah I also had fantasies about it while listening to cringey hard rock and grunge jfl. I was p fucked up
due to extreme bullying n shit i'd probably end up knifing kids at the school but i was switched to a different school where people left me alone and i was just invisible

due to extreme bullying n shit i'd probably end up knifing kids at the school but i was switched to a different school where people left me alone and i was just invisible
I was the leader of the nerdy weirdos in middle school but was super funny in an autistic way so I had Chad friends in middle school (who all grew up to be ugly except for one, and I mog them into Oblivion now)

But anyway high school made me into a great athlete so my life improved

I was the leader of the nerdy weirdos in middle school but was super funny in an autistic way so I had Chad friends in middle school (who all grew up to be ugly except for one, and I mog them into Oblivion now)

But anyway high school made me into a great athlete so my life improved
i still have homicidal thoughts n g l, i had such a hatred of normies in highschool i started to gather materials for bombs and homemade guns

i still have homicidal thoughts n g l, i had such a hatred of normies in highschool i started to gather materials for bombs and homemade guns
Damn bruh that's hardcore. Glad u didn't go thru with it tho

???? ? ????????? ?? ??? ???????? ??? ????? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ?????????.