Should I go for a genioplasty/jaw reduction?

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
I have a very mild underbite and I was wondering if I should go for genioplasty. Everyone kept saying my jaw/chin was too strong and it ruined my harmony.

Is my harmony alright?

So I did a morph where the only thing I did was making my chin shorter. Is surgery worth it? Is there an improvement? I can't really tell to be honest and that's why I'm asking.

What else would you suggest apart from eyebrow lowering and do you a nose job is also necessary? Thanks.

Attachments

• Genio.jpg
    Genio.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 140
not worth it.nose is fine,but eye area is not good imo do the lowering / fat graftilng.
and go lower bf

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
not worth it.nose is fine,but eye area is not good imo do the lowering / fat graftilng.
and go lower bf
Wait fat grafting for my eye area? Where abouts?

-Talks about an underbite and asks if he shohld get a genio…

- Only posts front pics…

:feelsuhh:

-Talks about an underbite and asks if he shohld get a genio…

- Only posts front pics…

:feelsuhh:
I don't really care for my side profile I guess that's why. And this post is just for preparation you know? To like see how much i need to save. I'll actually ask again in like 3 years or something when I'm 21 with proper side pics and everything so I can seriously consider this, but for now it's just a precaution or warning for me.

I don't really care for my side profile I guess that's why. And this post is just for preparation you know? To like see how much i need to save. I'll actually ask again in like 3 years or something when I'm 21 with proper side pics and everything so I can seriously consider this, but for now it's just a precaution or warning for me.
I’m just saying it’s hard to tell if you need a genio or if you have an overbite/underbite from the front.

• +1
I’m just saying it’s hard to tell if you need a genio or if you have an overbite/underbite from the front.
Yea I understand but I was just wondering if the jaw reduction morph I did was worth it just from the front? Excluding the circumstances of whether or not I have an underbite.

Don't.
And mew.

• +1
Don't.
And mew.
really? everyone kept saying my jaw was so strong and someone even said that it completely ruined my harmony and made me look like as if i have a long face. i mew everyday even when i sleep since late 2018 =)

• Love it
I have a very mild underbite and I was wondering if I should go for genioplasty. Everyone kept saying my jaw/chin was too strong and it ruined my harmony.

Is my harmony alright?

So I did a morph where the only thing I did was making my chin shorter. Is surgery worth it? Is there an improvement? I can't really tell to be honest and that's why I'm asking.

What else would you suggest apart from eyebrow lowering and do you a nose job is also necessary? Thanks.
if you have underbite then get a Lefort 1
if you have a subhuman maxilla you should fix it instead of undergoing a surgery that makes your jaw subhuman too in order to match it with the maxilla.

• +1
im about to unstan if that bitch doesnt release another song next month. its been a year since more than that
right what the fuck is taking so long!!!! brutal :blackpill::blackpill: the longer she waits the more relevancy is she going to lose.

• +1
if you have underbite then get a Lefort 1
if you have a subhuman maxilla you should fix it instead of undergoing a surgery that makes your jaw subhuman too in order to match it with the maxilla.
i know youre trying to help but i definitely think lefort isnt necessary. not that it isnt necessary but its just too risky and expensive you know? and my underbite is very mild. the dentist said i dont need jaw surgery. my teeth touch, the lower teeth arent like protruding out like most cases of class 3 bites. and yea i was concerned about the genio making my jaw weaker but a lot of people said it was too strong so im really conflicted right now
right what the fuck is taking so long!!!! brutal :blackpill::blackpill: the longer she waits the more relevancy is she going to lose.

at this point shes gonna not even chart on bubbling hot under 100

• So Sad
Reactions: rtssssy
really? everyone kept saying my jaw was so strong and someone even said that it completely ruined my harmony and made me look like as if i have a long face. i mew everyday even when i sleep since late 2018 =)
From chaos comes order.
Things can be messy in-between.
Ensure you do it correctly and maybe a bit more gently with a bit of hard chewing.

I also got my mouth screwed for a week too (freaked out a bit) but it came back to normal, thank you Lord.
Getting weird results in a short time certainly proves you mewing has an effect !

• +1

Is my harmony alright?

Lefort V

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Surgery is cope

Inferior genes are intrenched in your DNA

In the off chance you do get to reproduce you will still pass on those crap genes to your kids

Surgery is cope

In the off chance you do get to reproduce you will still pass on those crap genes to your kids
Thing is they're just not as crap as yours if you get to reproduce with hot girl.

K pop max asap.

K pop max asap.
you can only kpop max if you have a weak jawline or smooth jawline. unfortunately thats not the case for me. its over
Surgery is cope

the question isnt about my inferior genes or not. i was asking for surgery advice.

you can only kpop max if you have a weak jawline or smooth jawline. unfortunately thats not the case for me. its over

the question isnt about my inferior genes or not. i was asking for surgery advice.

Thats why u gotta reduce your jaw, also its too big, its failoing you.

• +1
Thats why u gotta reduce your jaw, also its too big, its failoing you.
Some people are telling me not to do it and some people are. That's the problem I really don't know if I should cause it's risky and expensive. But from the looks of it I think I should when I'm older.

Some people are telling me not to do it and some people are. That's the problem I really don't know if I should cause it's risky and expensive. But from the looks of it I think I should when I'm older.

Attachments

• Genio.png
    Genio.png
    174.2 KB · Views: 85
  • JFL
Dont u think it looks better with a small jaw/chin?
Wait are you being serious or? I can't tell but I think you're trolling...fuck man I'm just so sad I have to go through this extra mess just cause I didn't have braces when I was younger

Wait are you being serious or? I can't tell but I think you're trolling...fuck man I'm just so sad I have to go through this extra mess just cause I didn't have braces when I was younger

Why would i troll lol, i just morphed your pic to ascend you. :feelshaha:

Eh, probably not. Grow minox beard, and embrace it. Looks a bit asymmetrical, but easy to hide. The Teen Wolf actor a while back had a far more asymmetrical jaw that was big, and he got away with it.

• So Sad
Eh, probably not. Grow minox beard, and embrace it. Looks a bit asymmetrical, but easy to hide. The Teen Wolf actor a while back had a far more asymmetrical jaw that was big, and he got away with it.
i definitely cant grow a beard even with minox. its over omg. i think i will do the genio once i turn 21. :cry:

i definitely cant grow a beard even with minox. its over omg. i think i will do the genio once i turn 21. :cry:

It's really not that bad bra. The beard would just cover the flaw. At the end of the day, regardless having a strong jawline is something 90% of this forum wishes they had. I have one, and it's by far my defining characteristic, even if it's not perfectly shaped. Think on it more, but work on everything around it first. Starting with hairstyle.

• So Sad