Should i hop on finasteride

shibo

shibo

Equinox
Im in early stage of balding my temples starting to recede should i do it brahs i turned 17 in jan is that a ok age

balding at 17? pics? prolly overthinking it

balding at 17? pics? prolly overthinking it
Early stage of balding. My hairlines good (except for the temples) the temples are receding now

sign of balding at 17? its over boy...

69684C2F F7D2 4B4A 8855 54FAAC348D1B

Tbh i think karma got me i used to make fun of balding guys too lul

You sure your hairline isn't just moving as your face grows or something? I doubt ur balding at 17. I'd try rogaine. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot taking a dht blocker at the age where you're still developing.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You sure your hairline isn't just moving as your face grows or something? I doubt ur balding at 17. I'd try rogaine. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot taking a dht blocker at the age where you're still developing.
Yes i asked on a balding forum too should i just ask my doctor and derm for advice

My balding started at 17. It's not that uncommon for it to start early.
OP I'm in the same position as u brah we'll cope together <3

My balding started at 17. It's not that uncommon for it to start early.
OP I'm in the same position as u brah we'll cope together <3
Life really isn't fair. Some guys bald at 17, some are 30 running a gram of tren with a perfect hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, androidcel, Ritalincel and 1 other person
may be its enviroment, check your diet or your lifestyle before using any medication

Take pictures of your temples every day or week, If nothing changes good, if it gets worse than yeah u should prob hop on fin

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Insomniac, androidcel and 1 other person
Post pics of hairline asap.
Only giga incels lose temples at 17.

may be its enviroment, check your diet or your lifestyle before using any medication

you dont bald only at the front if its just the "environment" - it would be diffuse and would also affect the back of the head

in >90% of cases the reason for hairloss in men at an age over 15 its adrogenetic alopecia

there are actually studies about this so i dont pull this number out of my ass

to op:

17 is too young bc fin affects penis and bone development

its also known to be not very effective at the temples

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Im in early stage of balding my temples starting to recede should i do it brahs i turned 17 in jan is that a ok age
I'm hoping on fin asap when I start balding which will be soon.

These tranny drugs give you minimal results and shitty side effects. Start saving money for a transplant and pray to God you don't lose too much hair. If you have good thick hair you don't have to do anything unless you're nw3+.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Ritalincel
you dont bald only at the front if its just the "environment" - it would be diffuse and would also affect the back of the head

in >90% of cases the reason for hairloss in men at an age over 15 its adrogenetic alopecia

to op:

i know, but dont eliminate the possibility,
i have a friend eat instant noodle for lunch and dinner during college, balding on top of his head
once he switched back to proper diet his hair growing back.

i have a friend eat instant noodle for lunch and dinner during college, balding on top of his head

legit

im also balding but id rather use minox or ru58841 instead of an erection killer

You should wait until 20 to jump on Fin tbf

There’s never a right time to start balding but it’s even more cruel when you’re that young. I’m sorry bro. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Ritalincel and androidcel
RU58841 is the most effective and doesnt have gay side effects

RU58841 is the most effective and doesnt have gay side effects

its not fda approved, is produced in shady underground labatories and is suspected to damage the eyes in the ltr perspective though

bet if you get good results proops to you

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
It has a side effect on my pocket buddy boyo
Just become a billionaire bro
its not fda approved, is produced in shady underground labatories and is suspected to damage the eyes in the ltr perspective though

bet if you get good results proops to you
lot of them are not FDA approved because they are newly discovered

also source for the eye thing

to op:

Then what do i do

I actually eat alot of instant noodles. My diet sucks cause i have a food disorder so i dont like as many foods

I will hop on it. I am 2 months from 17. I’m worse than you… I will probably need a hair transplant :feelsrope:

Get hair system if it gets too bad
Finasterid is castration

I would hop on it if I were you. Glad I don't have to make the decision.