Should I hop on HGH or T

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

Silver
So i got a plug for HGH 10x 10iu vials, currently 6'0 and got some gains, but I don't want the side effects of T but it be nice to get buff. If I took HGH how long should I wait until progress starts to show?
for getting t around my area, I could get Propionate, Enanthate tho I'm not sure what's the difference, still need to do a lot of research
Gains would be nice but I really want to reach 6'1-6'2 before my plates close.

Propionate kicks in faster but is more painful to inject and must be injected at least every other day.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Propionate kicks in faster but is more painful to inject and must be injected at least every other day.
im pretty sure test propionate is what zyzz used

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and jefferson
  • +1
How old are you?
Is your source IRL or online?

HGH is really great.

if propionate needs to be injected every other day what does enanthate require? can you take it without a schedule
2x per week is best. Less than that gives hormonal fluctuations which greatly increases your risk of acne, hairloss and moodswings. I inject tuesdays and fridays.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
How old are you?
Is your source IRL or online?

HGH is really great.
I know him personally but hes a pretty big figure and built up a reputation in that community with bb and shit, so i dont doubt his shit
im 17
2x per week is best. Less than that gives hormonal fluctuations which greatly increases your risk of acne, hairloss and moodswings. I inject tuesdays and fridays.
Good to know. could you actually lose hairloss at 17 with t? or would it show in the future

I know him personally but hes a pretty big figure and built up a reputation in that community with bb and shit, so i dont doubt his shit
im 17
Personally irl or on forums? :feelstastyman:
Sorry for the dumb question.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Personally irl or on forums? :feelstastyman:
Sorry for the dumb question.
nah, in real life. I met him through a mate of mine who juices, introduced me to him. he basically runs everything supplements that bb's will take in my country. top dog basically

• +1
nah, in real life. I met him through a mate of mine who juices, introduced me to him. he basically runs everything supplements that bb's will take in my country. top dog basically
Oh shit nice man.

How much does he charge for GH?
I know blacktops are 100$ for 120IU and they have overdosed vials so there is even more GH than 120IU.

• +1
Oh shit nice man.

How much does he charge for GH?
I know blacktops are 100$ for 120IU and they have overdosed vials so there is even more GH than 120IU.

approx 120$ nzd currency for one vial, over 500$ nzd for the 10x10 deal. might pull the trigger on the latter

• +1
approx 120$ nzd currency for one vial, over 500$ nzd for the 10x10 deal. might pull the trigger on the latter

Pharma or generic?

Pretty sure its Pharma, but I wasn't completely sure cause i wasn't there just to find out more about hgh, ill ask
Aight good luck broski.

It is worth the try if you have money to blast GH.

• +1
Good to know. could you actually lose hairloss at 17 with t? or would it show in the future
There's a difference between hairloss from fluctuating hormones and androgenic alopecia. Almost everyone gets some temporary shedding from hormone fluctuations but you won't lose hair permanently from T unless genetically predisposed to it, even then T alone isn't too hard on the hair, it's the stonger androgens like tren and masteron which tend to wreck hairlines the hardest.

If you were to start losing hair though it would start showing right away not in the future.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
HGH because you avoid a lot of the health negative effects

Not mutually exclusive, do both

• +1
Reactions: Madness
Just don’t inject a lot of T and you should be fine in terms of hairloss

• +1
Reactions: kobecel