Should I inject Test even if my levels are normal?

LDNPari

LDNPari

Gold
I have 665 ng/dL but I can't grow much facial hair and look much younger than my age, should I start injecting T or roids? Worried about any effects it would have on my hairline.

Weigh up the pros and cons

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Go to a doc first and ask him if injecting it will be dangerous for u

> considering taking test to look older and grow facial hair
what.gif

Those are the negative effects you don't want to end up getting...

stay natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, DidntRead, middayshowers and 1 other person
what.gif

stay natty

even if i want to look more masc?

even if i want to look more masc?
What do you look like now?

If you look like @Aids! then maybe it could be a good idea if you're also using it to build a good physique. But as for me the ageing and facial hair are just shitty side effects I wish I didn't get. Although now I'm reversing the aging with retin-a and other skincare products and am seeing result pretty quickly.

• Woah
Reactions: Aids!
I have 665 ng/dL but I can't grow much facial hair and look much younger than my age, should I start injecting T or roids? Worried about any effects it would have on my hairline.
lol and you shit on me I have 800 no/dL

What do you look like now?

If you look like @Aids! then maybe it could be a good idea if you're also using it to build a good physique. But as for me the ageing and facial hair are just shitty side effects I wish I didn't get. Although now I'm reversing the aging with retin-a and other skincare products and am seeing result pretty quickly.
Be sure to eat clean foods and keep your skin protected from the sun, especially the face

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Be sure to eat clean foods and keep your skin protected from the sun, especially the face
I ate shitty junkfood everyday for so long. My face is already visibly leaner after just a few days of healthyfoodmaxxing. Idk what I was thinking before. Also my acne has completely cleared up although I still have the scars which will take months to improve on retin-a.

about to eat this salmon and avacado salad
Salad

• Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Depends, will it grow you jaw?
If not then it’s cope

I ate shitty junkfood everyday for so long. My face is already visibly leaner after just a few days of healthyfoodmaxxing. Idk what I was thinking before. Also my acne has completely cleared up although I still have the scars which will take months to improve on retin-a.

about to eat this salmon and avacado salad
View attachment 90421
That's what I'm fkng talking about bro.

It probably wont do anything except shut your own production down (good luck getting back to 665 after stopping), bloat your face up from the extra estrogen, speed up hair growth, make you lose hair if you are prone to it (may continue even after coming off) etc. Taking it for this purpose is stupid.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
what.gif

stay natty
arent you taking test tho?

Yeah but not to look older jfl

I'm trying to look younger like everybody else should be
girls like masculine men with beards(not necessary u can look masc w/o a beard) not 17 year old hs prettyboys

girls like masculine men with beards(not necessary u can look masc w/o a beard) not 17 year old hs prettyboys
I look like garbage with a beard.

And if you are one of the few who would benefit from a beard then just take minoxidil and maybe topical dht. No point subjecting yourself to testosterone side effects for that.

And if you are one of the few who would benefit from a beard then just take minoxidil and maybe topical dht. No point subjecting yourself to testosterone side effects for that.
nah i could grow a beard when i was 16

Beard will come before age 25, dw about it. If you wanna roid just say goodbye to your hair.