Should i just rope tbh!!Got rejected again by a obese girl

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
What do i do brahs even very obese girls and ugly girls who are my looksmatches reject me and do not give me any time of the day.
Whats the point of gymcelling when i have a fucked up face and skull.
Can i be saved or just rope tbh.
Please be honest i know i am fucked
wk5Ia6Q.jpg

Idk but I just got rejected by a butters girl who I thought would be an easy lay so I feel you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Idk but I just got rejected by a butters girl who I thought would be an easy lay so I feel you
Brah but you must be high tier normie or chadlite like most of the people here not am ugly curry subhuman like me tbh ngl there is no hope for me feeling shit and depressed cant even study for fucks sake

• So Sad
Reactions: mojopin
Juggernaut law in action

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, androidcel, Insomniac and 2 others
WHy would you even go for a obese girl.

WHy would you even go for a obese girl.
So who should i go for brah i am not good looking nd my looksmatches dont even give me a chance and i thought maybe fat and obese girls would give me a chance but they alsp reject me tbh ngl

slayER lowER third bhai it not ovER for you yet
fat chicks should ask you out and not the opposite way

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, fobos, mojopin and 1 other person
slayER lowER third bhai it not ovER for you yet
fat chicks should ask you out and not the opposite way
Dont know if trolling or being real bhai i need serious help bro my mental health is suffering from not getting laid and i am kust fucking depressed all day dont know what to do tbh

So who should i go for brah i am not good looking nd my looksmatches dont even give me a chance and i thought maybe fat and obese girls would give me a chance but they alsp reject me tbh ngl

Can I see a pic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Obese girls suck anyway so it doesent matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, kobecel, Insomniac and 4 others
Well, we cant see your face...
Yeah i guess i do not take pics of me i have only this and one other one becuase i get depressed and i have breakdown seeing my face so i donot take pics tbh

Your main problem is asking out girls who are your looksmatches. They will always say no. Only ever ask out girls who are uglier than you.

Yeah i guess i do not take pics of me i have only this and one other one becuase i get depressed and i have breakdown seeing my face so i donot take pics tbh

Well, We cant know if its because of your looks or not then.
But just dont go for obese girls anyways.

Your main problem is asking out girls who are your looksmatches. They will always say no. Only ever ask out girls who are uglier than you.
So meaning i am fucked if even obese girls reject me now i will have to go for deformed or blind girls just lol at me

• JFL
Reactions: fobos
Dont know if trolling or being real bhai i need serious help bro my mental health is suffering from not getting laid and i am kust fucking depressed all day dont know what to do tbh
first of all go mastrubate
then ask yourself if you want to have sEx oR to be appreciated by at least one foid(not mom)
maybe she felt intimidatEd by youR looks/personality
the only way for you is to improve. "dEpRession" won't lead you to anything but only to self pity/destruction

Well, We cant know if its because of your looks or not then.
But just dont go for obese girls anyways.
It is because of my looks only i know it i was asking what are my options then prostitutes blind or deformed girls should do i guess

It is because of my looks only i know it i was asking what are my options then prostitutes blind or deformed girls should do i guess

Well go for ugly girls instead then, not obsese.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Krezo and Deleted member 1588
first of all go mastrubate
then ask yourself if you want to have sEx oR to be appreciated by at least one foid(not mom)
maybe she felt intimidatEd by youR looks/personality
the only way for you is to improve. "dEpRession" won't lead you to anything but only to self pity/destruction
Thanks for helping bro i appreciate it
Well go for ugly girls instead then, not obsese.
They do not want me and i am Stemcel so then easily date high tier normies or even chadlites since there are only about 50 foids for 800 or 750 males in my univ tbh
Fuck it tbh if i had a medicine or something which will destroy my sex drive i will happily take it since its only frustating and not getting laid.
It is like teasing a starving hungry kid food and not letting him eat it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord
@mojopin can you please present proof to the forum here that you are in fact the Looksmax YouTube dude. Im starting to think your larping as him tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and mojopin
JFL at still asking holes out as a cel

@mojopin can you please present proof to the forum here that you are in fact the Looksmax YouTube dude. Im starting to think your larping as him tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Yep, just as I suspected. Confirmed Larp.
Jfl at you pretending to be that BritChad. My money is on you being located in some rural backwards Indian village, typing from an iphone 3gs and spending your days asking white women on facebook for "bobs and vegene".

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, mojopin and Deleted member 1588
buddy boyo you look good, don't go for fat girls, they are crazy

• JFL
buddy boyo you look good, don't go for fat girls, they are crazy
No bro i dont know what to do tbh fat girls disgust me but i thiught i mog them and may be they will fuck me but guess no

are you talking about that looksmax youtube channel brah and this guy is larping as him JFL even brocels betraymaxx each other clown world

obeses me

for real, just try to go for the ugly girls that are alone if you are really horny

• Love it
obeses me

for real, just try to go for the ugly girls that are alone if you are really horny
No shit bro they also reject me Jfl but but maybe they are intimidated by my good looks Just lol

No shit bro they also reject me Jfl but but maybe they are intimidated by my good looks Just lol
they are just as horny as you and they also want to have fun so just go for it
you got nothing to lose lol

• Woah
they are just as horny as you and they also want to have fun so just go for it
you got nothing to lose lol
I go for them brah but juggernaut law theh dont want me..
Guess i should just prostituemaxx after moneymaxxing tbh ngl

It's not easier to get worse looking femoids, they don't realize they have lower SMV and will have the same high standards as attractive femoids

It's not easier to get worse looking femoids, they don't realize they have lower SMV and will have the same high standards as attractive femoids
True tbh us below average ugly dudes are just forced to get rejected by every femoid and get lucky maybe once or twice ngl.
Its over

go for perhaps other low value curry girls?

• +1
go for perhaps other low value curry girls?
I only go for girls who i think are below my looks but they also reject me becuase they think they can do better than me tbh.
Below average brahs have a very hard time in dating ngl

What do i do brahs even very obese girls and ugly girls who are my looksmatches reject me and do not give me any time of the day.
Whats the point of gymcelling when i have a fucked up face and skull.
Can i be saved or just rope tbh.
Please be honest i know i am fucked
wk5Ia6Q.jpg
What's the name of the smiling curry? I might know hin

Yep, just as I suspected. Confirmed Larp.
Jfl at you pretending to be that BritChad. My money is on you being located in some rural backwards Indian village, typing from an iphone 3gs and spending your days asking white women on facebook for "bobs and vegene".
Cry for him dog I've seen his pics and face reveal video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and ChoSeungHui
Its over for currycels

don't go for obese girls. that's just gonna inflate their ego

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1588 and Demir

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel