[Serious] Should i ogremax or preetyboy/highclass max?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Arcanologist
I don't know. I want to be highclass preetyboy but i'm socialy akward so ogremaxing would give me more respect and i like combat sports so i would fit it. Also in some photos i look more high t
IMG_20190815_160355.jpg

IMG_20190815_125417.jpg

IMG_20190815_125412.jpg

Or sometimes like nerd
IMG_20190815_092507.jpg

That's my frame at 186/6'1 and 74kg/165
IMG_20190816_000050.jpg

So is gymceling and getting bloated worth it, or try to be preetyboy or highclass skiny guy? From one side i want to be like Alain Delon, From other like Vitor Belfort

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Arcanologist
Last edited:
W

wereqryan

Trainee
You shouldn't be an ogre or a prettyboy. You should try to achieve facial balance and harmony that's easy on the eyes.

I recommend a combo of bone shaving + jaw implants in order to balance your asymmetry out.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Arcanologist
You shouldn't be an ogre or a prettyboy. You should try to achieve facial balance and harmony that's easy on the eyes.

I recommend a combo of bone shaving + jaw implants in order to balance your asymmetry out.
asymetry is killing me, also i don't want implants becouse i won't be able to train bjj or any other combat sport.

chesscel

chesscel

Life is about nw0
You need to treat your lazy eye, are you short sighted or havs vision problems? There are programs that can treat it

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Arcanologist
You need to treat your lazy eye, are you short sighted or havs vision problems? There are programs that can treat it
Idk Wtf you're talking about. What kind of lazy eye? I don't have any eye problems

chesscel

chesscel

Life is about nw0
Idk Wtf you're talking about. What kind of lazy eye? I don't have any eye problems
Your right eye goes off into other direction too far causing asymmetry, I mean concentrating your eyes into one place and there being no asymmetry

D

Don't Forget to mew

de·gen·er·ate
asymetry is killing me, also i don't want implants becouse i won't be able to train bjj or any other combat sport.
you cant train bjj after implants?

D

Don't Forget to mew

de·gen·er·ate
KrissKross

KrissKross

A disciple of Lord Nibba and Lord Mojopin
Ogre is probably the best tbh
MOG others

Last edited:
Tiddlywink

Tiddlywink

Instructor
Honestly, it's a toss up. You could go either way. If you want to prettyboy/high class max you need to clear that skin up. Unfortunately, ogremaxing probably requires steroids so I would go with high class. Up to you though, pick what you'd be happier doing.

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

wasting time
yea it was pretty rude ngl

i would have roped if i was op and read your comment. someone posted it on his rate thread tho it mightve been you
im not gonna be nice to a guy that posts things like how he promotes ER and mass shootings

he also whines and cries pre. much every day and says things like hes already given up(at 16 years old)

just a mentally weak low T cuck that prolly is gonne rope within 2-3 years unless changes his mentality to life

BigBoy

BigBoy

Subhuman
im not gonna be nice to a guy that posts things like how he promotes ER and mass shootings

he also whines and cries pre. much every day and says things like hes already given up(at 16 years old)

just a mentally weak low T cuck that prolly is gonne rope within 2-3 years unless changes his mentality to life
actually youre right. he goes around telling other ppl how its over and they should ldar. hes probably one of the worst users tbh.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Arcanologist
What the diffrence beetween giving up at 16 or 26? Chad was born chad, and if you were born subhuman or mentaly retarded, or both you won turn into slayer mogging machine. It's over in that way. Do you think you can change much? No. Looking at dudes that mogs without even trying, while you need to work hard for this and still lose with them make no sensce for me. Also no looksmaxing for your wasted youth.
actually youre right. he goes around telling other ppl how its over and they should ldar. hes probably one of the worst users tbh.
Mayby i should say Bluepill shit that just go out and you can find gf? Sure you can but she will cuck you, she won't even give a shit about your existance. This is what you want? If you don't give a shit just want fake love, or sex ok good for you, but I don't want it so it never began. Also i'm not 100% serious in all my post, so try to catch that, especialy in post with oneits

I won't rope, i have some copes that keeps me going, women are not only point of my life. I'm not chad so focusing on them would be pure suifuel. I like to do stuff that i'm good at and i'm not good with woman so either i will get my chance to get laid without much effort or just do my own thing without them. I recomend it for every incel/normie but everyone is diffrent and some man have dicks instead of brains.

Last edited:
Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Prettyboy slayer
Definetly ogremaxxed. Prettyboys are born not made

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Arcanologist
So gymceling and getting bloated is worth it? I have short muscle bellies and long tendons so propably i would look like shit gymceled.

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
I don't know. I want to be highclass preetyboy but i'm socialy akward so ogremaxing would give me more respect and i like combat sports so i would fit it. Also in some photos i look more high t
View attachment 97760

View attachment 97762

View attachment 97765

Or sometimes like nerd
View attachment 97767

That's my frame at 186/6'1 and 74kg/165
View attachment 97768

So is gymceling and getting bloated worth it, or try to be preetyboy or highclass skiny guy? From one side i want to be like Alain Delon, From other like Vitor Belfort

Pretty boy JFL. and your not a chadlite

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

wasting time
What the diffrence beetween giving up at 16 or 26? Chad was born chad, and if you were born subhuman or mentaly retarded, or both you won turn into slayer mogging machine. It's over in that way. Do you think you can change much? No. Looking at dudes that mogs without even trying, while you need to work hard for this and still lose with them make no sensce for me. Also no looksmaxing for your wasted youth.

Mayby i should say Bluepill shit that just go out and you can find gf? Sure you can but she will cuck you, she won't even give a shit about your existance. This is what you want? If you don't give a shit just want fake love, or sex ok good for you, but I don't want it so it never began. Also i'm not 100% serious in all my post, so try to catch that, especialy in post with oneits

I won't rope, i have some copes that keeps me going, women are not only point of my life. I'm not chad so focusing on them would be pure suifuel. I like to do stuff that i'm good at and i'm not good with woman so either i will get my chance to get laid without much effort or just do my own thing without them. I recomend it for every incel/normie but everyone is diffrent and some man have dicks instead of brains.
didnt read a single word of this pitiful rambling

go and make something of your life you autistic miserable fuck

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 4)