• Try to slay as a prettyboy

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Hop on T

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I know how everyone talks about how looking like a feminine man is the key to slaying JBs, but they also mention that such guys also have well developed facial bones. However, I have a problem. I'm noticeably feminine (short midface, small skull, pale skin, round eyes) but it's due to the fact that I'm underdeveloped.

Prettyboys have a feminine aspect to them because they have top notch skin and hair quality, along with grooming. But I'm feminine because my bone structure legit parallels that of a female. The only thing masculine about me is my eye area and forehead, but other than that, I would probably pass as a foid if I wore a wig. I also get mistaken as a 14-15 year old all the time. Not a good look at all.

I'm wondering if this is because I'm gonna have another late puberty, or because the gay frog water is causing my T levels to be as low as a 13 year old boy.

What should I do? Just wait for a natural late puberty to occur and start developing more later and use my youthful looks to slay, or hop on T to speed things up? Which option would yield the best results for slaying?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
well, what do you mean?

You need a pretty boy face to prettyboymaxx.

Pretty boys cant usually ogre max because of their face.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
How can we tell you without a pic

• +1
well, what do you mean?

You need a pretty boy face to prettyboymaxx.

Pretty boys cant usually ogre max because of their face.
I'm saying that my face is the result of lack of sexual development, which can obviously be fixed by getting T levels in the normal range.

How can we tell you without a pic

I guess try pretty boy game first, but you're gonna need finasteride for that hair bro

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I guess try pretty boy game first, but you're gonna need finasteride for that hair bro
My family naturally has a high hairline (even the females do) but I'll probably get on something soon to fix my hairline. Fixing that would probably give me more facial harmony.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
My family naturally has a high hairline (even the females do) but I'll probably get on something soon to fix my hairline. Fixing that would probably give me more facial harmony.
it looks like you're thinning too

• +1
You should have good bones to slay with a pretty boy face, tho'

there's not a sort of magical choice that make you get laid if you are a pretty boy or an ogre.

Pretty boys max

Always pretty-boy max
Didn't surveys show that ogre-max isn't very well rated by foids?

You can still be a pretty-boy without being a full-on twink. So I'd try to find some middle ground. Unless you're trying to attract 14-15 year old girls (or gay guys) being a twink is never a good thing

• +1
1 stop putting oil in your hair, it’s ruining it and making you look “greasy” it’s hard to understand that normies think this is gross of you are highly aspie.

2. Fix skin

3. Get on t if you can accept the sides and you know how to properly do a cycle without making your face even more estrogenic.