Should I pay for Tinder Gold?

LightingFraud

LightingFraud

Silver
Legit right on the fence about paying $16 for a month of it, I had my wallet out and everything but then I stopped myself.

Says I have 25+ likes and I get 2-3 matches a week so I want a boost to see if I can maybe convince a PSL 6 to spend the night. I also want to spoof my location and see how I'd do in Europe/Asia/etc.

No. It's a massive scam. Those likes you have trick you into thinking there are lots of foids in your area who wanna fuck you but in reality you will never see them in the swiping section because they are all out of range, many of them 1000s of km away. If you want to change your location then I'm pretty sure there is an app you can download that will change you're phone's location.

Also I believe the algorithm makes it so when you buy Gold you get shown less because the algorithm knows you are desperate and makes you want to keep the Gold subscription in order to trick you into thinking that having Gold will improve your chances (it won't).

Tinder is pretty pointless if you're under a 6.5 imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Adreyan, Deleted member 1332 and 10 others
To find a psl 6 female from tinder you need to be voted at least psl 6.5 from me (others users rates are very bluepilled)

Don't buy gold

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
No. It's a massive scam. Those likes you have trick you into thinking there are lots of foids in your area who wanna fuck you but in reality you will never see them in the swiping section because they are all out of range, many of them 1000s of km away. If you want to change your location then I'm pretty sure there is an app you can download that will change you're phone's location.

Also I believe the algorithm makes it so when you buy Gold you get shown less because the algorithm knows you are desperate and makes you want to keep the Gold subscription in order to trick you into thinking that having Gold will improve your chances (it won't).

Tinder is pretty pointless if you're under a 6.5 imo.
I'm a fucking chad-lite and this Tinder shit is garbage. Shit app

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Autist, kobecel and 1 other person
No its a huge scam, believe me, i've bought it about 3 times in the last few years :feelsrope:

The way to win at Tinder is to use burner Sim cards and take advantage of the newbie boost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, kobecel, Krezo and 1 other person
No bro Tinder Gold is a scam for ugly men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Are you actually chad lite though?
You sure? A chad-lite would get 10-25 matches a week, not 2-3 jfl.
Yeah I haven't gotten less than a 6 on truerateme, mostly get 6.5s and 7s with some 7.5s and 8s so I'm legit solid loooking

I also use it in the middle of a big college campus so most of the bitches are already getting dick from some frat boy or normie already so it's not easy

Trust me bro if they were real likes you would have matched them along time ago.

• +1
Reactions: Absi, kobecel, fobos and 2 others
only if you have a big dick or else no its over

Legit right on the fence about paying $16 for a month of it, I had my wallet out and everything but then I stopped myself.

Says I have 25+ likes and I get 2-3 matches a week so I want a boost to see if I can maybe convince a PSL 6 to spend the night. I also want to spoof my location and see how I'd do in Europe/Asia/etc.
Dont do it

A Chad lite would get dozens of matches a week. Op needs to face the reality

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
A Chad lite would get dozens of matches a week. Op needs to face the reality
Willing to be you'd agree with my self-assessment. Profile pictures aren't ideal either.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and kobecel
No Tinder gold for your face

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, Autist and Extra Chromosome
If it worked everyone would have it and it would cost $1000

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
Tinder is SHIT

OP IS A FAGGOT