Should I pursue dentistry in college and go to dental school?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
As I am finishing up my college applications, I'm starting to think about what careers I should pursue to moneymaxx. I have a strong interest in the engineering field and opted to major in aerospace engineering/computer engineering for most of the colleges I applied to.

But I also wanted to do dentistry maybe as a backup since I already have some knowledge in the field due to looksmaxing, going to agga/mse providers, reading books about facial growth and teeth, ect. But the downslide to persue dentisry is that I would have to spend 4 more years in school and possible end up with 300k in debt when I get out, probably by the time im 26 years old. But after I get out I will be making 130k a year and assuming my income grows by 5% yearly I will be making 200k+ by the time im in my late 30s.
Also, my parents would be paying for the majority of my dental school tuition if I was to go, and also I would be going to an in-state school and apply for the FAFSA scholarship to lower my tuition for regular college.

And also going into the dental industry, I will have my own work schedule, work whenever I want, be the boss of my own facility, and improve my own career, ect.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 10177
@Sergio-OMS

that much debt? are you not getting any scholarships out of state or in state at the very least?

If you love it and are willing to grind it out, go ahead. If you hate it, you will end up on a similar path to me: majoring in a pre-med science but no longer passionate about the field.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and YoungRichNigga
that much debt? are you not getting any scholarships out of state or in state at the very least?

If you love it and are willing to grind it out, go ahead. If you hate it, you will end up on a similar path to me: majoring in a pre-med science but no longer passionate about the field.
dont you have money as a motivation for it?
And also I will be studying in state so for my 4 year college, it will be around 35k. I will study hard and get a good gpa so i can apply for a scholarship and hopefully lower my debt for dental school.

dont you have money as a motivation for it?
And also I will be studying in state so for my 4 year college, it will be around 35k. I will study hard and get a good gpa so i can apply for a scholarship and hopefully lower my debt for dental school.
400 weeks, 1 meeks was a reality check tbh. I can find other ways to make money, being a doctor only mogs for status and approval from family.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, AlwaysHaveQuestions, toolateforme and 1 other person
I don’t see why not

the three things you need to consider are cost, competition and quality of life. im not really familiar with the us for dentistry but i know that dentistry is pretty much the cosiest gig in the uk and in the us, i know med in general is very lucrative due to your retarded system. my understanding from the uk though is that you do some time in the nhs then its very easy to set up your own practice and charge high rates. consequently, of the high paying professions ie medicine, law, ib etc its pretty much the one with most independence and highest quality of life while still making a lot of money. obviously you dont have an nhs equivalent and your system is different but if its anything similar its a very very attractive option. However, thats assuming a number of things. firstly, you need to figure out whether its something you would reasonably enjoy, and whether you would have a reasonably good time at uni overall, because trust me money alone wont be enough to sustain you through uni and the start of your career if you actively dislike it. secondly, you need to figure out whether you are actually likely to get a highly paid position from the uni youre going to with certain grades etc. i know, for example, that there are thousands of law students in the us with 6 figure debt who cant get a job in law. and, related to that, the third factor is cost/benefit. you mention scholarships, your parents paying and other factors, but you need to basically work out, if you genuinely think you will enjoy the work enough to get through college and the tough opening years, then do it for the rest of your life, and you think that with the degree you get youll actually get a high paying job, whether it will be worth the cost over x period of time. idk if the possible us student loan forgiveness will be an issue here?

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
basically, you need to find something you think is worthwhile in order to excel and have a well paid, fulfilling career, you need to be confident you will actually find a job with the credentials you will get and need to work out whether the benefits outweigh the cost to you. if those criteria are met then yeah, from afar dentistry looks like an amazing career choice that i would consider if i were 18 again and any good at stem. if not then its totally worthless because you wont become a successful dentist, and your financial and emotional situation will suck

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector and YoungRichNigga
Being a dentist seems like hell, but i hate working with my hands

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
i went to dental school and dropped out, but it's different since I'm in europe. i dropped out due to being a locationcel, being starved of vagina, and having a nuked reward system, so I couldn't focus, couldn't study. I was studying for free, so I didn't fuck over my family (at least not financially).

If you're gonna study in a university and subject your parents to financial struggle, be 200% sure that you will be FULLY and UTTERLY focused on studying. This may seem obvious, but if you were a NEET like me before I went to school, you're suddenly exposed to girls, socialization, etc, and suddenly studying becomes an after thought. Be focused, forget about everything other than books. You NEED to develop an extremely castrated, submissive, focused slave mindset when studying denistry, without that, you're gonna be very turned off by it. Forget drinking, forget going out, forget all of that shit. Every student that did that failed in my school. You need to be able to shove your head in a textbook and memorize a fuck ton. Even more so if you want a scholarship.

In the US, it would seem even less compelling to enroll in dental school due to it taking longer, the debt is fucking insane, and if you don't specialize, you will essentially be wage slaving for corporate shareholders, which in dentistry are private equity firms and departments that infiltrated the dental health sector. If you specialize, you will be paid so much that you would pay off the debt fast, open your own business and finally start fucking people over with capitalism just like you were fucked over by it paying that much for school tuition.

BUT the drawback of specializing is that you will have spent almost a decade studycelling away your prime years, and you will only reach financial freedom by the time you're early 30s. The 400 weeks, 1 meeks pill is indeed poignant and brutal. But obviously you're not Meeks, so you need to make the best out of your life. It really all comes down to you. Think about it long and hard

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, BigBoy, YoungRichNigga and 1 other person
Do you like teeth, do you like drilling holes in people's mouths?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Do you like teeth, do you like drilling holes in people's mouths?
Giphy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and BigBoy
1000 weeks, 1 Oubre,

that's how the saying goes right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Warlow
i went to dental school and dropped out, but it's different since I'm in europe. i dropped out due to being a locationcel, being starved of vagina, and having a nuked reward system, so I couldn't focus, couldn't study. I was studying for free, so I didn't fuck over my family (at least not financially).

If you're gonna study in a university and subject your parents to financial struggle, be 200% sure that you will be FULLY and UTTERLY focused on studying. This may seem obvious, but if you were a NEET like me before I went to school, you're suddenly exposed to girls, socialization, etc, and suddenly studying becomes an after thought. Be focused, forget about everything other than books. You NEED to develop an extremely castrated, submissive, focused slave mindset when studying denistry, without that, you're gonna be very turned off by it. Forget drinking, forget going out, forget all of that shit. Every student that did that failed in my school. You need to be able to shove your head in a textbook and memorize a fuck ton. Even more so if you want a scholarship.

In the US, it would seem even less compelling to enroll in dental school due to it taking longer, the debt is fucking insane, and if you don't specialize, you will essentially be wage slaving for corporate shareholders, which in dentistry are private equity firms and departments that infiltrated the dental health sector. If you specialize, you will be paid so much that you would pay off the debt fast, open your own business and finally start fucking people over with capitalism just like you were fucked over by it paying that much for school tuition.

BUT the drawback of specializing is that you will have spent almost a decade studycelling away your prime years, and you will only reach financial freedom by the time you're early 30s. The 400 weeks, 1 meeks pill is indeed poignant and brutal. But obviously you're not Meeks, so you need to make the best out of your life. It really all comes down to you. Think about it long and hard
So you were in Romania, Belgium, or Spain?

being a dentist is not worth it in this day and age
400-500k of debt. 350k if you get in your state school which is cheaper
you come out as an associate making 150k

people think you're greedy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and RoundHouse

so basically, if i specialize, i will be able to make bank by the time I get out but I will be studycelling until i am 28? And if i don't specialize and just do regular dentisry nothing is worth it?
Holy fuck this life is brutal.

so basically, if i specialize, i will be able to make bank by the time I get out but I will be studycelling until i am 28? And if i don't specialize and just do regular dentisry nothing is worth it?
Holy fuck this life is brutal.

If you don't specialize, it will only become worth it after you get at least half a decade of experience, have paid off the debt, and started saving some, but again, you'd be working for someone else for a couple years, probably at least half a decade before you can afford to pay off the debt AND save some to open your own clinic, but time is the only thing you really have, so you have to decide if you want to extinguish all of your youth and dedicate it to studying rigorously. If you specialize, it means more years of studying (2-4, depending what you choose to specialize in. Not sure how many years in US), but earlier financial freedom before getting experience, and opening your own clinic and place of business earlier

It wasn't the road for me, but maybe it's for you. IF you're hopelessly ugly, low SMV and have rich parents, it's PERFECT. Its the only way you'd be able to get a hot trophy wife eventually. But remember that even millionaires get cucked, and incels that get married and become rich usually have mid life crises and start wanting to compensate for what they missed out on. Happened to my dad. Not a very good experience

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
da
If you don't specialize, it will only become worth it after you get at least half a decade of experience, have paid off the debt, and started saving some, but again, you'd be working for someone else for a couple years, probably at least half a decade before you can afford to pay off the debt AND save some to open your own clinic, but time is the only thing you really have, so you have to decide if you want to extinguish all of your youth and dedicate it to studying rigorously. If you specialize, it means more years of studying (2-4, depending what you choose to specialize in. Not sure how many years in US), but earlier financial freedom before getting experience, and opening your own clinic and place of business earlier

It wasn't the road for me, but maybe it's for you. IF you're hopelessly ugly, low SMV and have rich parents, it's PERFECT. Its the only way you'd be able to get a hot trophy wife eventually. But remember that even millionaires get cucked, and incels that get married and become rich usually have mid life crises and start wanting to compensate for what they missed out on. Happened to my dad. Not a very good experience
damn, all this is making me want to pursue engineering instead.

you will make a shit ton of money so why not?

If you like working with tons of foids and work on mouths/teeth then yes, otherwise definitely not