SHOULD I RHINO MAX PLEASE HELP

Jackkal

Jackkal

Iron
How bad do I need this rhino boyos? Posted a similar thread a year ago but it's time for some updated opinions. I have now saved up over 60k for surgeries so money is not an issue. Please understand that I will most likely rope if it fails.

Before and after 5

Was called jewish when I was younger when I have 0 jew in me. Didn't stop till my face developed more and I got taller/gained mass.

I can cope by taking frauded side angle pics that make it look small or at least normal.

IMG 6025

During my initial consult surgeon told me there was basically nothing he can do for tip but he can easily remove bump. He also told me that my nostrils were different sizes and nothing he can do about. Which you can kind of see here:

F98c95ba3fd0b5ef4ad4e73499a3e608

Here is a frontal:

4d31aeda1a9792e9415e61a922de43c1

I was quoted 10k. What's the play boyos? Appreciate any advice/insight.

Cringe. If you can't get women looking like this, no surgery will fix you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, Nosecel9000, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others
no, I remember ppl saying u don't need it and I'll repeat them

no, I remember ppl saying u don't need it and I'll repeat them

Here's the thing, it's gonna continue growing for the rest of my life, i'm still young it's only getting worse from here. I feel like it's my only chance to ascend.

Here's the thing, it's gonna continue growing for the rest of my life,
wtf do you mean by this lol, it won't grow noticeably

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jackkal
wtf do you mean by this lol, it won't grow noticeably

Your nose and ears grow your entire life bro... basic knowledge.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I dont think it will improve your looks significantly but If that is your child insecurity might worth it but considering the risk of a bad nose and money It probably wont worth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Before pic is higher t

If it makes you feel insecure go for it.
Btw how did you get all that money ?

Yeah

• +1
i'd get it if i were you. i mean its not THAT big of a deal but i think that after picture looks a good deal better

• +1
How bad do I need this rhino boyos? Posted a similar thread a year ago but it's time for some updated opinions. I have now saved up over 60k for surgeries so money is not an issue. Please understand that I will most likely rope if it fails.

View attachment 97689

Was called jewish when I was younger when I have 0 jew in me. Didn't stop till my face developed more and I got taller/gained mass.

I can cope by taking frauded side angle pics that make it look small or at least normal.

View attachment 97696

During my initial consult surgeon told me there was basically nothing he can do for tip but he can easily remove bump. He also told me that my nostrils were different sizes and nothing he can do about. Which you can kind of see here:

View attachment 97699

Here is a frontal:

View attachment 97701

A big nose is masculine. Look at Henry cavill.

• +1
I can get women, what does that have to with anything?
Whats the point of wasting 10 grand if you can already get women? You're clearly ill.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NormieKilla, BigBoy and Jackkal
Here's the thing, it's gonna continue growing for the rest of my life, i'm still young it's only getting worse from here. I feel like it's my only chance to ascend.
What do you men your only chance to ascend? If you have money to spend and want to fix minor problems I don't see why not.

• +1
do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Jackkal
No, nose looks disproportionally small in second pic

You’re already psl 5.5-6 but I can’t tell from these shitty frauded pics. If you want us to give helpful advice you need to just give a close up frontal so we can see how bad it looks. From the pics you’ve given us though your nose looks fine, don’t be like Michael Jackson and badly fuck your nose up

Tbh I despise people that recommend therapy because it doesn’t solve anything for actual incels, but in your case I do think you should seek therapy. You’re white + facially gl + top tier body, if you can’t slay it’s your personality that’s holding you back. Then again maybe your face is subhuman and you need surgery but we can’t tell based on these shitty pics

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Lmfao am i suppose to tell this giy to go ahead? Fick off you mentally ill fuck.

• Hmm...
What am i speaking? Chinese? Fucking aspie i swear complains about his nose wjen there is no flaw. Just leave the psl scene for good

• Woah
where do you live ?

10k for a rhino is v expensive

No you dont need shit and getting these surgeries at a young age is probably not the best idea

The rhino morph shows a worthwile improvement. If you carefully research it and have enough money, there is no reason not to pursue it.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
JFL at everyone in this thread telling OP that he doesn't need rhino, it definitely improves his look +1.

here's my morph of you

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal and justanothergymcell
where do you live ?

HCOL

No you dont need shit and getting these surgeries at a young age is probably not the best idea

Kek, so you think I should wait till I'm oldcel? Good idea.
JFL at everyone in this thread telling OP that he doesn't need rhino, it definitely improves his look +1.

here's my morph of you
View attachment 98417

Nice but the tip still has a bit of "droop" if you know what I mean. Hopefully the surgeon can fix that idk

Nice but the tip still has a bit of "droop" if you know what I mean. Hopefully the surgeon can fix that idk

I try to stay away from lifting the tip too much since the front profile will give a "pig" look. The one above is a realistic morph depiction, if they're any surgeons that can do your original morph then pm me since I am also researching for my own. Below is a morph of the tip raised more.

Last edited:
This forum is full of Chadlites, I feel so alone being here as the subhuman I am.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Jackkal
I try to stay away from lifting the tip too much since the front profile will give a "pig" look. The one above is a realistic morph depiction, if they're any surgeons that can do your original morph then pm me since I am also researching for my own. Below is a morph of the tip raised more.

View attachment 98649

Yea I see what you're saying now. Thanks for the morphs I appreciate.

@Jackkal
Not to be rude man, are you fucking high? you look good dude, no need to put that pretty face at risk for something so minor. the cons heavily outweigh the pros.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213 and Jackkal
U already slayer

i'd get it if i were you. i mean its not THAT big of a deal but i think that after picture looks a good deal better
This, frontal is fine, but that before is significantly worse than after, anyone that says otherwise is:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Prev
Jump to newWatch
J
justanothergymcell
Enthusiast

JoinedNov 6, 2018Messages494
Friday at 8:41 PM
The rhino morph shows a worthwile improvement. If you carefully research it and have enough money, there is no reason not to pursue it.

+1 Reply
  • +1
Reactions:Pendejo
[IMG alt="InZayn"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2206.jpg?1562134239[/IMG]
InZayn
لَا إِلٰهَ,

JoinedJul 1, 2019Messages409
Friday at 9:08 PM

here's my morph of you

00.png

giphy.gif

+1 Reply
  • +1
Reactions:Jackkal and justanothergymcell
[IMG alt="Jackkal"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/436.jpg?1540940726[/IMG]
Jackkal
Trainee

JoinedOct 20, 2018Messages78
Friday at 10:49 PM
ibetucnt said:
where do you live ?

HCOL

dingodongo said:
Kek, so you think I should wait till I'm oldcel? Good idea.
InZayn said:

here's my morph of you
View attachment 98417

+1 Reply
[IMG alt="InZayn"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2206.jpg?1562134239[/IMG]
InZayn
لَا إِلٰهَ,

JoinedJul 1, 2019Messages409
Yesterday at 7:56 AM
Jackkal said:

01.png

Last edited: Yesterday at 8:01 AM

giphy.gif

+1 Reply
N
NormieKilla
Enthusiast

JoinedOct 30, 2018Messages428
Yesterday at 10:05 AM
This forum is full of Chadlites, I feel so alone being here as the subhuman I am.

5'8,5. 26 yo. 167 lbs.
6/10 mouth, 7/10 bone structure, 4/10 skin, 3.5/10 nose, 3/10 eye area, protruding ears = -0.50 %, no baldness + 1.5
Total average: 4.5-5/10.
Hope to become around 6-6.5/10 after rhino and otoplasty.
+1 Reply
  • So sad
Reactions:Jackkal
[IMG alt="Jackkal"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/436.jpg?1540940726[/IMG]
Jackkal
Trainee

JoinedOct 20, 2018Messages78
Yesterday at 10:42 AM
InZayn said:

View attachment 98649
Yea I see what you're saying now. Thanks for the morphs I appreciate.

+1 Reply
[IMG alt="sifr"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2667.jpg?1565697142[/IMG]
sifr
Trainee

JoinedAug 2, 2019Messages2
Today at 10:41 AM
@Jackkal
Not to be rude man, are you fucking high? you look good dude, no need to put that pretty face at risk for something so minor. the cons heavily outweigh the pros.

+1 Reply
[IMG alt="DarknLost"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/884.jpg?1566001939[/IMG]
DarknLost
Zephir

JoinedJan 20, 2019Messages5,225
Today at 10:45 AM
U already slayer

FUCK YOUR SCHOOL I'LL FUCK YOU UP FUCK OFF FUCKING FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCKING NORMIE NIGGERS GET THE FUCK OUT
+1 Reply
[IMG alt="HailToTheKing"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/837.jpg?1548061717[/IMG]
HailToTheKing
LARP

JoinedJan 13, 2019Messages2,056
6 minutes ago
StormlitAqua said:
Cringe. If you can't get women looking like this, no surgery will fix you.

Report Edit
[IMG alt="samm735"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1578.jpg?1561718097[/IMG]
samm735
Retarded Anglo

JoinedApr 24, 2019Messages872
1 minute ago
crosshold said:
This, frontal is fine, but that before is significantly worse than after, anyone that says otherwise is:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

158868.jpg

+1 Reply
Prev

[IMG alt="HailToTheKing"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/0/837.jpg?1548061717[/IMG]
Remove formatting

BoldItalicUnderlineStrike-through

Text colorFont familyFont size

Insert linkInsert imageInsert videoSmiliesInsert

AlignmentListInsert table

UndoRedo

DraftsToggle BB code

Write your reply...

Post reply Preview
Attach files

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 8, Bluepilled: 1)
  • HailToTheKing
  • bossman
  • samm735
  • jfcage
  • Zygos4Life
  • DaddyBigPenis
  • ... and 2 more.
Thread starterSimilar threadsForumRepliesDate
[IMG alt="FrothySolutions"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/0/284.jpg?1536886982[/IMG]What's wrong with an afro? What hair should black guys have?Looksmaxing4Today at 11:14 AM
MWhich surgeries should I get first or should I add or remove any?Looksmaxing10Yesterday at 6:43 AM
[IMG alt="LDNPari"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/2/2583.jpg?1564710849[/IMG]What jawline should I use as reference for my implant design?Looksmaxing9Friday at 7:09 AM

View attachment 97689

View attachment 97696

View attachment 97699

Here is a frontal:

View attachment 97701

dog there's nothing wrong with your nose. everybody is preaching surgery, but its stupid to waste 10k on something so minor is so stupid. leave these forums and go have fun while you can. save most of your money and go on a trip to europe or something man.

• So Sad