SHOULD I ROID MAX PLEASE HELP

Jackkal

Jackkal

Iron
I am no longer making gains and it's extremely frustrating. Would roid maxing be coping at this point?

1e70a1d0d9823719b01c8d30072454f8 0a146db61a37eec6043d59cbb0a4e10e 7a604a48ef9554462612627a02e299e2 31beffa71244ca41a32791b68c10e8f5 9becef472c7399be12db0de3232db23c

@jefferson @ChadKahn

Last edited:
ON GOD WE GON GET YOU SUM PUSSY BRO

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Jackkal
No

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and jefferson
if you maxed your body and frame, there is no point to gain more, focus your time and energy on you face or go slayin

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and BigBoy
Bonus pic, only good genetics I got was being vascular.

Attachments

• e0fb6ed702db1abe9ee2c0eff09ce386.png
    e0fb6ed702db1abe9ee2c0eff09ce386.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 225
Roid maxing would not only be coping but it will also decrease your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, MammothActuary, TheChosenChad and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, BigBoy, Gebirgscel and 2 others
Bro your already big enough roid maxing would be cope. Just maintain and hop on roids when your in your in your thirties

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, TheChosenChad, MadMong and 1 other person
Roid maxing would not only be coping but it will also decrease your looks.

Why would it decrease looks? Wouldn't my jaw get bigger? More facial hair? No longer small?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
I want to look like this and something tells me I'm not getting there without roids...

Attachments

• 0b008ae648ff566eeca716dc721ea601 (1).png
    0b008ae648ff566eeca716dc721ea601 (1).png
    87.4 KB · Views: 195
I want to look like this and something tells me I'm not getting there without roids...
what? you already look like that to me

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, TheChosenChad, BigBoy and 2 others
what? you already look like that to me

I appreciate it bro but lets be honest, he looks at least 2x as full as me and leaner... that's a look you only get with roids sadly.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, BigBoy and 195cm
You're either trolling or have bdd. Probably a top 50 body on the site tbh

You have great genetics. As good as it gets natty. You don't need to roid.
I appreciate it bro but lets be honest, he looks at least 2x as full as me and leaner... that's a look you only get with roids sadly.

You might just be the first legit case of BDD I've ever seen.

op is already on roids

brag thread detected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, Mateusz74, Looksmax305 and 1 other person
or he is larping so people tell him how good he is, so he can feel the dopamine rush

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213 and Looksmax305
No, you've already made it.

Why u fishing for compliments go out and talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213
hes already on lol, look at those veins, there unnatural
He might be short and genetically gifted, or he could be on roids but he definitely could be natty as well

• +1
Yeah that those quad veins don't look natty to me...
He’s doesn’t really have that roid fullness tho, he definitely could be on roids but could be natty too

You’re already on the juice bro

• +1
He’s doesn’t really have that roid fullness tho, he definitely could be on roids but could be natty too
That is also true, he does look very flat. I think he could be natty with good vascularity genetics if he's short.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
That is also true, he does look very flat. I think he could be natty with good vascularity genetics if he's short.
If he’s 6 feet or taller there’s a high chance he’s on lol

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
op is already on roids

brag thread detected
hes already on lol, look at those veins, there unnatural
He might be short and genetically gifted, or he could be on roids but he definitely could be natty as well
Yeah that those quad veins don't look natty to me...
You’re already on the juice bro
If he’s 6 feet or taller there’s a high chance he’s on lol

I'm 6'2 and 175 lbs and I ASSURE all of you I am not on roids lmfao? I'm in prime lighting in my washroom flexing with pump? If you think I look anything like these pics out in sun on beach you're wrong. I'm also narrow af, but luckily got okay delts so I can fraud some width.

87223a8631b0fd651aefc8ab39f6ae1b

I have been vascular my entire life too... here I am without a pump playing golf... it's decent but not roid vascularity.

7768b7cc9093ef8ac0d1a489fa8f1808

Why u fishing for compliments go out and talk to girls

You haven't even seen my face?

You have great genetics. As good as it gets natty. You don't need to roid.

Narrow shoulders, uneven chest, stretch marks, wide hips. Idk if I'd call that great genetics lol.

I'm 6'2 and 175 lbs and I ASSURE all of you I am not on roids lmfao? I'm in prime lighting in my washroom flexing with pump? If you think I look anything like these pics out in sun on beach you're wrong. I'm also narrow af, but luckily got okay delts so I can fraud some width.

View attachment 97401

I have been vascular my entire life too... here I am without a pump playing golf... it's decent but not roid vascularity.

View attachment 97402

You haven't even seen my face?

Narrow shoulders, uneven chest, stretch marks, wide hips. Idk if I'd call that great genetics lol.
How tf is that 175 at 6'2? looks way heavier taking height into account.

But yeah stay natty. You have a nice aesthetic physique. You can only go downhill roiding: hairloss, acne, bloat, aging. Get on trt if your natty test starts to drop with age.

Yeah second time looking at it you are quite small. Natty. Just the quad veins looked suspicious.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, middayshowers and Jackkal
You have bdd

How tf is that 175 at 6'2? looks way heavier taking height into account.

But yeah stay natty. You have a nice aesthetic physique. You can only go downhill roiding: hairloss, acne, bloat, aging. Get on trt if your natty test starts to drop with age.

Yeah second time looking at it you are quite small. Natty. Just the quad veins looked suspicious.

Ty, yall roid accusers would tell me I was DYEL in shirt lol... I cut down from 185 to 175 for summer.

4264aa80d062ade7fe74f78f0bb183f1

Just good vein genetics, my entire family including the women are vascular lol.

F3568e178ab18dd4b182fb54f8f3b99c

Accuse me all you want of height frauding, I'm 6'2. I've been lean my entire life, did swimming when I was younger always hovered around 170.

IMG 6016

That doesn't look manlet to me.

Go look at my rhino post, that's the most face you're getting sorry.
What's bullshit?
You're either trolling or have bdd. Probably a top 50 body on the site tbh
You have bdd

Not trolling, I do have bdd, feel very ugly sadly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson
What kind of a question is that even? Are you seeking approval to use roids or just to show off your physique? If you want to use them use them. Be a man and make your own decisions.

You look very good naturally. I did too. But when you put a shirt on nobody can tell if you lift.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
If you really think you are too narrow then yes you should get on roids. They will make you a little wider due to delts hypertrophy

I never understood the deal with vascularity, to me it just looks disgusting.

You've already made it, I wouldn't do it if I was you, for the sake of hairline
I looked like shit when I started roiding and regret using so soon

• +1
Do you want to go bald? There's your answer.
You've already made it, I wouldn't do it if I was you, for the sake of hairline
I looked like shit when I started roiding and regret using so soon

True but I have extremely good anti balding genetics in my family. I've taken accutane already so acne wouldn't be issue either.

True but I have extremely good anti balding genetics in my family. I've taken accutane already so acne wouldn't be issue either.

Try it then

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal
like ppl have been saying, any further muscle to be built will be diminishing to foids.

• +1
like ppl have been saying, any further muscle to be built will be diminishing to foids.

Idk they love to lie about that shit as long as your tall and your face isin't hideous a bit more muscle never hurt anyone. It's not like I'm gonna roid and turn into Mr. Olympia.. :feelsthink:

Idk they love to lie about that shit as long as your tall and your face isin't hideous a bit more muscle never hurt anyone. It's not like I'm gonna roid and turn into Mr. Olympia.. :feelsthink:
maybe it wont hurt but it for sure won't do shit unless you want to attract the 0.99% of the female population that are obsessed with bodybuilders.

work on ur face

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal