Should I Send This Happy Thanksgiving Message To My Oneitis?

Should I Send Her This Happy Thanksgiving Message?

• Total voters
T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
Should I text this to her: "Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful to have you in my life! With a pic of me and her?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10524 and 9 others
only if she has shown interest in you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10524 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Please don’t. Never show a woman that you care about her, she will only think less of you.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Marquis, Vvvvxxxx and 11 others
You sound extremely soy. While you are sending her digital estrogen she will be riding a thanksgiving chad cock.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marquis, Vvvvxxxx, DoctorPMA and 13 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Marquis, St. Wristcel and Matheus

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Be_ConfidentBro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PhuccinManlet, itorroella9 and 2 others
I care about her tho and I want her to know that.
Don’t let her know bro. They are heartless creatures. If you care about her and want to keep her around, never show her that you care.
Unless you are chad, then you can act anyway you want.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8765 and ToursOverBoyo2020
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
You sound extremely soy. While you are sending her digital estrogen she will be riding a thanksgiving chad cock.

She's a Muslim virgin innocent good girl.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Are you fucking braindead nigga
@karbo look at this :lul:

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 6403
Don't the listen to the autists here send her a message but not your soy message, send something more engaging
+ be a man and ask her out tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Noodlewhore and ToursOverBoyo2020
Good AND original idea.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
cope

she would have blown you years ago if you went for it but it's haram to you

S*xual relations outside of marriage are Haram in Islam.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
S*xual relations outside of marriage are Haram in Islam.
lmao how do you feel about being blackpilled yet not being able to have sexual relations. what's the point of looksmaxxing if you can't put it to use

yes bro, show up to her door step with gifts too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigBoy, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
lmao how do you feel about being blackpilled yet not being able to have sexual relations. what's the point of looksmaxxing if you can't put it to use

I'm not interested in s*xual relations. Even if I wasn't religious hedonism just doesn't appeal to me. Looksmaxing improves one's quality of life all across the board so for me looksmaxing has never been about having hedonistic goals. Of course I am interested in looksmaxing so I can attract quality girls that I'm interested and be able to marry a girl who is genuinely interested in me rather than being a betabucks. I'm not into the whole "alpha" crap of treating a girl like trash and putting forth a fake personality. I want to be me and not have to put forth a fake persona to get a girl to like me. I want a girl to like me for me and who I am.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Don’t let her know bro. They are heartless creatures. If you care about her and want to keep her around, never show her that you care.
Unless you are chad, then you can act anyway you want.

Brutal, what's the point of even being in a relationship then if you can't show affection? I feel like that is the case with foids who've been passed around by Chad and can no longer pair bond. If a girl isn't a psychopathic whore it seems to reason that she would want a guy who cares for her rather than a guy who treats her poorly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Be_ConfidentBro
Brutal, what's the point of even being in a relationship then if you can't show affection? I feel like that is the case with foids who've been passed around by Chad and can no longer pair bond. If a girl isn't a psychopathic whore it seems to reason that she would want a guy who cares for her rather than a guy who treats her poorly.
It's indeed brutal brother. As you say it does stand to reason that if a girl isn't a psychopathic whore as a result of being passed around by Chad, she would want a guy who cares about her but sadly such a girl is almost impossible to find in (((Current Year)))

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and ToursOverBoyo2020
It's indeed brutal brother. As you say it does stand to reason that if a girl isn't a psychopathic whore as a result of being passed around by Chad, she would want a guy who cares about her but sadly such a girl is almost impossible to find in (((Current Year)))

Yeah, unfortunately the vast majority of girls are psychopathic whores today and hence I want nothing to do with them. My oneitis seems different tho. She's a Muslim Virgin Innocent Good Girl and that's why I'm obsessed with her so much. Girls like her are extremely rare to come by.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
  • So Sad
Yeah, unfortunately the vast majority of girls are psychopathic whores today and hence I want nothing to do with them. My oneitis seems different tho. She's a Muslim Virgin Innocent Good Girl and that's why I'm obsessed with her so much. Girls like her are extremely rare to come by.
Bro I hope for your sake that it isn't a cope, just remember never to idealize women because it will only lead to huge disappointment

• +1
It’s over if you think this is appropriate

• So Sad
I matched with a Muslim girl on bumble , her pics on insta don’t show her tits but on bumble she posted pics of her bending down exposing her huuuuuuuuge tits

• So Sad
Brother. Just send her ”happy thanksgiving” dont be a nice cuck saying simp stuff. Treat her like a male friend and just say happy thanksgiving
I once wished happy birthday to a girl in a simular manner like you did. She fucking cringed

• So Sad
What's inappropriate about? I think it's a sweet message.
Women don’t like sweet men unfortunately. your heart is in the right place, in fact I think exactly like you do, but unfortunately women do not, they find this as a turn off.

• So Sad
Brother. Just send her ”happy thanksgiving” dont be a nice cuck saying simp stuff. Treat her like a male friend and just say happy thanksgiving
I once wished happy birthday to a girl in a simular manner like you did. She fucking cringed

I feel like "happy thanksgiving" is too basic and repetitive. Like legit everyone is just sending "happy thanksgiving". No personal touch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Women don’t like sweet men unfortunately. your heart is in the right place, in fact I think exactly like you do, but unfortunately women do not, they find this as a turn off.

Seems like women dislike all the personal traits I am and like all the ones I'm not. Feels bad man.

• So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
text her happy thanksgiving slob on my knob like corn on the cob

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
If she has shown interest in you and you want to connect with her, yes send him. But only if you think she's at least a bit interest or you will come across as a desperate loser

• +1
I feel like "happy thanksgiving" is too basic and repetitive. Like legit everyone is just sending "happy thanksgiving". No personal touch.
Thats the point dude

• +1
DON'T LISTEN TO THE RETARDS HERE
FUCKING DO IT

• +1
Should I text this to her: "Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful to have you in my life! With a pic of me and her?

only if you want to be perceived as a beta male cuck by your oneitis

• So Sad
I sent her a thanksgiving message talking about how thankful I am to have her in my life and she responded with a bunch of crying emojis, crying bitmojis and said that she is so emotional right now and literally speechless and doesn't know what to say. She said my message was the cutest message she had ever gotten and she said doesn't how to respond. She then thanked me and said that she is grateful and genuinely thankful for my existence as an amazing, loyal, helpful, wonderful friend and that she wishes that we can be friends forever.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
She then thanked me and said that she is grateful and genuinely thankful for my existence as an amazing, loyal, helpful, wonderful friend and that she wishes that we can be friends forever.
giphy.gif

@Blackout.xl

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl