Should I start adding my insta and snapchat on dating apps?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I do pretty good on tinder/another app compared to other guys, and I need followers on instagram bc I only have like 150. Would it be a good idea to add it to my bio or would it come off as attention seeking? Every girl does it too tbh

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Get more followers before you do that.Hoes on tinder are huge insta sluts who care about follower count.Just follow everyone and their mom, then unfollow them if they dont follow back.Also add your IG on reddit and even use apps to get followers.I had 50 followers a month ago and now 1300+.

Putting your instagram on tinder probably only works for girls. Unless you are insanely attractive, which is doubtful since you only have 150 followers, the easiest way to gain followers is to have a large social circle.

When I match with a girl and she has her Instagram in her bio, I use it as a reference to see more pictures of her, I have never followed a girl off tinder who I have matched with, even if I found her very attractive. Most of these girls have k's on k's of followers, so even if they matched with you and found you attractive they would not follow you back.

Don't listen to these guys telling you to get fake followers, that is some sad ass shit. You have hit rock bottom if you are paying for fake accounts to follow you. Either make friends and meet people to gain followers or make your account public and post a lot as if you were an account ran by an ad agency...

Or just fuck it and don't waste your time worrying about how many people follow you because "meh all the babes wanna fuck an insta star"