Should i starve myself to get lean face?

xz90

xz90

Banned
9badae03a5ca7610c29a0387e61ec11b
WhatsApp Image 2019 02 21 at 184547 2

this is my body right now, sub15 bodyfat i assume. STILL, my face is bloated as fuck due to bad genes, should i starve myself until i get lean face? is it worth it to lose the little muscles i have to get better face?

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove, badromance and androidcel
face>body

• +1
Reactions: ethangamer, AspiringChad, kobecel and 4 others
Drop your carb and sodium intake first. Also pic of your face could help.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, mojopin and bobs_pls
Not necessary. You will just lose muscle.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
and i don't mean starve as in eat nothing, but eat minimal calories with some protein and keep gymcelling

body = height everything else is cope unless you got bitchboy feminine body or mega skinny fat it's irrelevant
so next time you think about your body, think height
So yea it's worth it but tbh it's your call we don't have pic of ur face

• +1
Reactions: xz90
From these photos you can tell that you have a very pale face. Ask yourself is starvation face worth it when you'll just be able to see a ghost

View attachment 22817View attachment 22819
this is my body right now, sub15 bodyfat i assume. STILL, my face is bloated as fuck due to bad genes, should i starve myself until i get lean face? is it worth it to lose the little muscles i have to get better face?
drink at least 3liters of water daily and don't eat any salt (main source of sodium) + high protein low carb diet - try it for 3 weeks and see if your face gets better (it should)

ur lean af 10-12 percent bf.

doubt ur faecc is bloated, prob over thinking. i think its cus of weak bones if its bloated.

you also have to be realistic with what bf% you want to keep in the long run, there's no point starving yourself if you don't think it's a manageable lifestyle in the long run. So I'd also focus on low sodium and low carb for a bit and see if it helps

Dude......
You're gonna die
It's not that you're face isn't lean, the problem is that your bones aren't prominent enough, if your face isn't looking chiseled at this bodyfat % getting any leaner won't do the trick either.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and Deleted member 206
the problem is that your bones aren't prominent enough, if your face isn't looking chiseled at this bodyfat % getting any leaner won't do the trick either.

Dude......
You're gonna die
It's not that you're face isn't lean, the problem is that your bones aren't prominent enough, if your face isn't looking chiseled at this bodyfat % getting any leaner won't do the trick either.
@androidcel @axedee @ZUZZCEL @DarknLost @SeiGun
here's a pic of what it looks like right now and a pic of what it looks like when im sucking in cheeks. i have good bones but face is very bloated since a child. i think only option is to starve myself and if that doesnt work, get buccal fat removal.
WhatsApp Image 2019 02 22 at 161423
Adac4a8417cd442b85e3f2d04f23d1a6

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and Deleted member 906
here's a pic of what it looks like right now and a pic of what it looks like when im sucking in cheeks. i have good bones but face is very bloated since a child. i think only option is to starve myself and if that doesnt work, get buccal fat removal.
View attachment 22837View attachment 22838
Def drop your carb and sodium intake, yor bones seems good imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and xz90

Looks just as bloated as my face,I think you should try consuming as less sugar and calories,as possible. Also try out the fish face exercise. It made my face way slimmer when I was younger

Last edited:
  • +1
JFL bro. Anyone can make there non-existent bones pop out by sucking in their cheeks. Even when you suck in yours they look decent at best. Just get buccal fat removal. If you don't look decent after that, then you need implants.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Extra Chromosome, 11gaijin and 2 others
chew mastic gum the original one from greece for 1 hour a day, you have very narrow jaw so you gonna need to make up with your masseters

• +1
Instead of just starving, eat the same amount but dropping carbs, sodium and dairy to the minimum

• +1
View attachment 22817View attachment 22819
too fast cutting will make you lose all your mucles.
you should decrease the calories slowly in order to preserve your muscle mass and lifting skills.

Nice body, just dont eat so much sodium and ull be good

• +1
Dude......
You're gonna die

This. You don't have the bones for it, OP. Nut up and get surgery or just live with it.

you have chisled abs but your face is still bloated?

0 calories ftw

• +1
Like everyone said, try cutting sodium & carbs before starving yourself.
Chewing gum will help with your jaw too
And btw, you sure youre aint swallowing with your cheeks?

JFL bro. Anyone can make there non-existent bones pop out by sucking in their cheeks. Even when you suck in yours they look decent at best. Just get buccal fat removal. If you don't look decent after that, then you need implants.
This tbh. Sucking in cheeks means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

if by STARVE yourself you mean fast, then yea, it has great benefits, but don't go more than like 2 days without eating

• +1
Ill try it for 4 days starting today