Should I still go on MK-677 and CJC-1295 and other peptides for a bigger skull?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Wether you like it or not, a bigger skull looks manlier, makes you more noticable and visible in public and by girls and almost all male models have big heads, not too big to the point where it looks weird but bigger than average.

Joe Rogan went on alot of HGH, his head is huge. Perhaps if I take the peptides and back sleep on a hard wooden plate in my room my head will turn more brachycephalic instead of dolichocephalic as of right now.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Framletgod
Wether you like it or not, a bigger skull looks manlier, makes you more noticable and visible in public and by girls and almost all male models have big heads, not too big to the point where it looks weird but bigger than average.

Joe Rogan went on alot of HGH, his head is huge. Perhaps if I take the peptides and back sleep on a hard wooden plate in my room my head will turn more brachycephalic instead of dolichocephalic as of right now.

look dude its the igf-1 that gives all the benefits (height,frame,facial bones) not hgh itself

but since 99% of all direct igf1 products are faked ppl take hgh instead since its less likely to get faked.

the only ppl that changed their face with substances are bodybuilder
what do bodybuilders do 24/7? yes lift

what does this mean for you? lift now before its 2 late

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Lorsss and Deleted member 685
look dude its the igf-1 that gives all the benefits (height,frame,facial bones) not hgh itself

but since 99% of all direct igf1 products are faked ppl take hgh instead since its less likely to get faked.

the only ppl that changed their face with substances are bodybuilder
what do bodybuilders do 24/7? yes lift

what does this mean for you? lift now before its 2 late
Should I go on peptides and lift alot then? And what do you suggest I do?

Should I go on peptides and lift alot then? And what do you suggest I do?
start to lift, drink milk everyday, sleep atleast 9h, reduce ur stress.

the strongest peptide is hexarelin
the problem with it, is its halflife is shit so you have to inject all the time to keep the igf1 high. id rather take 50mg mk677 a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
start to lift, drink milk everyday, sleep atleast 9h, reduce ur stress.

the strongest peptide is hexarelin
the problem with it, is its halflife is shit so you have to inject all the time to keep the igf1 high. id rather take 50mg mk677 a day
ok I still have mk left. What else should I take?

ok I still have mk left. What else should I take?
2 lazy to write and also im going to sleep rn.

already wanted to do a skullmaxx(zygos,jaw,brows etc) megathread last weekend but forgot it, going it to do this weekend

• +1
Reactions: cool-dude and Deleted member 685

already wanted to do a skullmaxx(zygos,jaw,brows etc) megathread last weekend but forgot it, going it to do this weekend
Alright bro can't wait! Make sure to mention me so I get to see it. Goodnight.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Framletgod

Yo Are you meant to Take
CJC-1295
in Conjunction with Mk man. If so I'll Ask My mum to buy

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

Can you tag me as well please?
Alright bro can't wait! Make sure to mention me so I get to see it. Goodnight.
Hex is much more potent than mk btw, just inject multiple times per day like 3

• +1
Danmmm Man you got a Link boyo
Not really bro, I'm trying to research this too cause I might buy it if it helps. Thing is I have a pretty big nose, and I don't want it to turn even bigger because of all the growth hormone XD

This is where I'm struggling too, idk if I should get without DAC or with. Next to that idk if my mom would let me inject anything. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: So I'll have to buy it secretly
Wait is it Inject... If so Fuck it for me I'll Cope with Just MK then

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Yeah you gotta inject it in your abdominal area
I heard u have to time without DAC so maybe try with Dac? Ask around

• +1
I heard u have to time without DAC so maybe
Yeah you gotta inject it in your abdominal area

try with Dac? Ask around
Wait is it Inject... If so Fuck it for me I'll Cope with Just MK then

Dac last 6-10 days realsing gh 24 hours (gh bleed). No dac releases one strong pulse with a half life under 30 min need to pin 3 time a day. Dac stimulates gh exactly like Acromegaly patients except to a weaker extent. Studies sows it can increase igf1 by about 1.5-3 times the initial amount

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Deleted member 685
Dac last 6-10 days realsing gh 24 hours (gh bleed). No dac releases one strong pulse with a half life under 30 min need to pin 3 time a day. Dac stimulates gh exactly like Acromegaly patients except to a weaker extent. Studies sows it can increase igf1 by about 1.5-3 times the initial amount
So should we get with DAC then? Any side effects? I'm really willing to maximize my frame/wrist circumf/skull size and height considering I'm 17 and wanna max out what I have.

So should we get with DAC then? Any side effects? I'm really willing to maximize my frame/wrist circumf/skull size and height considering I'm 17 and wanna max out what I have.
Not sure but a gh bleed is unnatural to the body

Not sure but a gh bleed is unnatural to the body
In what way would it affect the body then? I feel like IGF1 is the most important factor in this so we should try to aim for as much as possible.

Your skull is fine though lol. How wide are your zygos?