Should i tell my female therapist that i have a microdick?

tell her to suck or GO E;R

You really shouldn't.

Women dont care how big your dick is (unless its 1 inch), if she got to the point where she is ready to suck your dick you did something right, they are not going to back down now.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
You really shouldn't.

Women dont care how big your dick is (unless its 1 inch), if she got to the point where she is ready to suck your dick you did something right, they are not going to back down now.

cope

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, RichardSpencel and axedee
Get a male therapist dude. JFC trusting a woman to be able to empathize lol

just fucking lol @ dicklets but seriously https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=22814 the best selling dildo is 6 inches in length and 4.5 inches in girth. The other ones are basically the same give or take an 1 inch in length and half an inch in girth. If you're average stop fucking worrying about it. And the length isn't even that big of a deal once you realize the foids hold like a part of the dildo with their hands.

https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/dildos/?SSAID=312581&sscid=41k3_gxplj

• +1
you may be able to get 30% increase which is 1.2 with your base level.. try pegym until my dickmaxing thread is out
yo bro tag me in your dickmaxing thread thanks bro

axadee = bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and axedee
Srs is 4inches that far away from average? Can't you do all that jelqing shit to get close anyway?
6 inches is average so yeah its far away also im waiting on the axadee guide for that

6 inches is average so yeah its far away also im waiting on the axadee guide for that
6 inches is not average, average is like 5.5. In terms of dick gains how hard is it to get to 5 inches?

• +1
I was 4 inches erect when I started masturbating at 12.

I feel VERY bad for you op and it is indeed over. I wouldn't trade my scoliosis for a miccrodick any day.