Should I wait to get jaw surgery? (Another installment of fixing my fucked face)

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
I've got an overbite and I plan on getting jaw surgery to correct it. Right now I'm mewing, but I'm wondering if I should get surgery at 15 or wait until later? If not, what treatments can I do now?

No surgery for your autism

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Post a picture.

Personally I'm waiting till 25 to surgery max, till then I'll just lookmax definitely wouldn't do it at 15 just mewing will probably correct your overbite by the t I me you're 18

Holy shit, I thought you were a lurker
Personally I'm waiting till 25 to surgery max, till then I'll just lookmax definitely wouldn't do it at 15 just mewing will probably correct your overbite by the t I me you're 18
Idk man, mewing has improved my maxilla but I'm doubtful about the jaw. Do you speak from personal experience?

why would you wait so long? the best time to surgerymaxx is as soon as possible IF you have the money

why would you wait so long? the best time to surgerymaxx is as soon as possible IF you have the money
Well, your face usually keeps growing until 18, so it could cause complications.

Post a pic

Definitely wait until you are 20 if you are only 15 and mewing. I've seen big changes from mewing being 18 in like 6 months, my maxilla has expanded a lot and my zygomatic bone is very evident now. Then again it probably depends on your genetics as I looked great as a kid but my retarded ass started mouth breathing in my early teens due to allergies.

How will you convince your parents?