Should I wait to hit my natty limit before starting on steroids????

MOGMASTER69

MOGMASTER69

Iron
I'm 18, 6'2 165lb
bench 205
squat 245
deadlift 315
OHP 140

I want to keep progressing natty but it takes too long, can I hop on roids yet?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
probably. especially if youre 18

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and MOGMASTER69
although tbh if you actually reach your genetic limit i dont see why youd wanna go on steroids. being fairly big and ripped is ideal

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Effortless, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
How long have you been lifting?

Your frame still has growth potential, it would be a waste stop it with too much E2 right now.

Also, post body pics so we can determine how far are you to average guys natural limit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
Maybe just start some low dose LGD for now... like 2.5mg per day

No
Just jump on roids as soon as u reach ur height limit or u re tall enough
Roids good used gives ascension in many ways

what body fat % are u at?

165lbs at 6'2 after training 1.5 years?? Bro, you need to eat more.

I'm 18, 6'2 165lb
bench 205
squat 245
deadlift 315
OHP 140

I want to keep progressing natty but it takes too long, can I hop on roids yet?:ogre:
stereo?

No steroids before 20, you ll end up with irreversible endocrino damage

tbh, at your height, if you have a good frame, the benefit you will get from steroids will be little, I d suggest you keep on working out, lift heavy, eat like a pig, sleep well, repeat and you ll chad

• +1
Steroids are fun and safe depending on ur hair genes. Only problem i had was the extremely high libido, i kept trying to fuck every second

• Hmm...
I wouldn't bother with steroids tbh. If you train optimally you can look greek god in 2 years without a doubt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and lejend
The problem isn't getting on steroids, the problem is getting off steroids get me buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10330
Yes. Tard tier question, ngl. Taking roids itself is already not good in most cases but the bare fucking minimum is to do it after you've peaked

• +1
No steroids before 20, you ll end up with irreversible endocrino damage

tbh, at your height, if you have a good frame, the benefit you will get from steroids will be little, I d suggest you keep on working out, lift heavy, eat like a pig, sleep well, repeat and you ll chad
yeah dude just eat a shit ton of high quality meat (especially red meat) and dairy and fish and eggs, sleep well and lift heavy weights as much as possible without injury. also maybe shit like infrared but thats a bit more niche

Your frame still has growth potential, it would be a waste stop it with too much E2 right now.

Also, post body pics so we can determine how far are you to average guys natural limit.
Pic2
Pic1

and my legs are decent

Imagine deadlifting over 300 lbs at 18.