Should I was my hair everyday?

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
As a baldingcel is there any benefit to wash my hair everyday? It’s less greasy and depressing to look at if I wash it but muh conspirationistcels gonna say shampooing is fucking up the hair

You can wash it with water everyday. Only shampoo every 3 days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Tbh I wash with shampoo 2 times a week. My hair quality is perfect

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Effortless and RAITEIII
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Almu
What do you mean? What different effect would it have on you?
Greasy hair = more hair falling
Also looks thinner

if i wash only 2 a week i think i’ll go nw80 by the end of the spring

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek and Almu
Wash it once a week. In the other 6 days you're not washing, just use dry shampoo to make it not greasy.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
bro, I have the same problem as you. I just went this weekend without washing it with shampoo. Shampood today when i went to the uni tho. cant be seen in public with that greasy shit

Looks way thinner, and indeed more shit falling out when i didnt wash.

Im gonna try to go 1 week without shampooing it once, hoping it will "reset". because it gets greasier faster when u wash it everyday, u should try the same

also how old are u? and u hopping on either minox / fin?

bro, I have the same problem as you. I just went this weekend without washing it with shampoo. Shampood today when i went to the uni tho. cant be seen in public with that greasy shit

Im gonna try to go 1 week without shampooing it once, hoping it will "reset". because it gets greasier faster when u wash it everyday, u should try the same

Im 25 and ye i use fin for 1 year

I don't shampoo my hair

With just water? yes.

With shampoo? no. Washing with shampoo everyday will actually make your scalp produce more oil than it needs too.

I only wash my hair with water, looks slight better than before (dark brown hair slight wavy).

I stopped using shampoos, now I use baking soda for drying the oils, and egg white with oil as natural conditioner😅 my hair has never looked so good
00000IMG 00000 BURST20200224071539324 COVER
even after coloring it in 30% peroxide and dark chestnut mix it still is healthy as ever

Gotta love yourself sometime ever since I stopped Nutting like a maniac and started to go natural my hair went from being a limpy stringy dreadlock greasy balding on the temple mess to luscious golden locks

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM and her
As a baldingcel is there any benefit to wash my hair everyday?
You need volume.
Washing creates volume a bit, but hair can lso loo dull because of it. Add Volume mousse or whatever volume daily. My hir looks better crreasy and a a bit shiney, but I'm not much baldingcel

If you go a long time without washing hair yiur hair will shed a lot bc of the accumaltion of hair that was supposed to be shed the other days. It doesnt mean youre balding.

I only wash my hair with water, looks slight better than before (dark brown hair slight wavy).
Didn’t expect this but I washed my hair real quick with water only this morning and it looks almost as good as washing with shampoo. I thought it would get greasy as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Didn’t expect this but I washed my hair real quick with water only this morning and it looks almost as good as washing with shampoo. I thought it would get greasy as fuck.

Just dont go to the sun tbh