Should inborn deformed and paralysed kids be killed?

Thankless

Thankless

Banned
They are ugly and useless and burden for people around them especially their parents who have to look after even they themselves get old as fuck. They can't contribute anything to themselves let alone to the whole society. Imagine how awful it is lie on bed throughout your life till last breath and on the top that, having very bizzare looks due to deformity that would scare anyone.

Do such kids deserve to live?

Last edited:
In viking times such offspring were left to die in nature. Same in the middle east.
I don't know the answer though, sometimes death is a kindness, but it's also very brutal to think about.

In viking times such offspring were left to die in nature. Same in the middle east.
I don't know the answer though, sometimes death is a kindness, but it's also very brutal to think about.
Death for them is many times better than to suffer for your whole life.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Death for them is many times better than to suffer for your whole life.
explain this to the average normie

this era is meant for decadence, Zoomers will give birth to the strongest generation

We live in times where the quantity of life is much more important than the quality. Makes me rage, very disadvantaged people should at least have the right and support to end it

We live in times where the quantity of life is much more important than the quality. Makes me rage, very disadvantaged people should at least have the right and support to end it
explain this to the average normie

this era is meant for decadence, Zoomers will give birth to the strongest generation

Our life as human being is getting increasingly better than ever due to scientific and technological advancements, so normies think everybody's life is getting better including deformed paralysed people which is nonsense because even to enjoy life you have to move at least which a person who can barely move his finger can't do. Their life is pathetically shit until science miraculously develop something for them that would make them normal like others.

We need genetic engineering