Should loss of my hugless/handholdless virginity be revoked? OFFICIAL POLL

Did I officially lost Hugless and Handholdless?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ponder, Deleted member 2968, BrettyBoy and 7 others
No bcuz she was in an ltr so it wasn’t a romantic hug or whatever, that’s how i count it.

I also consider myself khhv.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ponder, Deleted member 275, Tyronecell and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted
Girls always hug guys to be nice and cause it makes people like them more. I got hugged by mentally ill JB cause she was hugging everyone before leaving school, obviously didn’t count cause it wasn’t romantic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, IWantToMax, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Girls always hug guys to be nice and cause it makes people like them more. I got hugged by mentally ill JB cause she was hugging everyone before leaving school, obviously didn’t count cause it wasn’t romantic.
Gonna wait till poll ends and decide if I'm still KHHV, tbh it technically counts but not in a way id want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 2403
Depends, did you initiate?

Even if you didn't I think it's because she was probably drunk that it doesn't count

Sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Over
Depends, did you initiate?

Even if you didn't I think it's because she was probably drunk that it doesn't count

Sorry bro
She initiated hug and wanted to dance with me instead of her bf lol. She danced more with me and other girl but at the end she sat at her bf lap for a moment and it broke me inside a bit.

Poll ends in 3 days then ill give official decision whether it still counts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 9488
It ain't that serious my nigga, KHHHAKDHAVVA's me

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, DharkDC and itorroella9
stop placing so much importance on a bit of female contact man, just keep up the NT max and u will slay soon

gl

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, oatmeal, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
Doesn’t count sorry bro, I always used to hug girls when I wished them happy birthday, but stuff like that didn’t count until I got my first gf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Over
She initiated hug and wanted to dance with me instead of her bf lol. She danced more with me and other girl but at the end she sat at her bf lap for a moment and it broke me inside a bit.

Poll ends in 3 days then ill give official decision whether it still counts.
if she wanted to dance more with you than her boyfriend and she initiated the hug then it counts as you having lost the hugless and handholdless part of KHHV tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Over
if she wanted to dance more with you than her boyfriend and she initiated the hug then it counts as you having lost the hugless and handholdless part of KHHV tbh
Well but it wasn't romantic, so whole context could be just for fun. Although she wasn't disguisted by me to a point of allowing skin to skin contact of hands area and close body proximity platonic hug. So idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Well but it wasn't romantic, so whole context could be just for fun. Although she wasn't disguisted by me to a point of allowing skin to skin contact of hands area and close body proximity platonic hug. So idk.

it all depends on what you classify it as, although it wasn’t serious, she wasn’t disgusted by you to the point of refusing to dance with you

• +1
Reactions: Over
TLDR: at new year's eve party i hugged a girl for goodbye (she is in LTR and it was friendly hug) and held her hands while she danced with me, everything is written here: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-lost-hugless-and-handholdless-and-been-on-party-and-got-drunk.270404/

My question is: does it officially count as loss of HUGLESS and HANDHOLDLESS stigma off my KHHV truecel status?
Please take this seriously and answer whether I should consider myself hugless and handholdless still.
br0 u said you were a trucel like me

you're a chad. i knew it.

• WTF
it all depends on what you classify it as, although it wasn’t serious, she wasn’t disgusted by you to the point of refusing to dance with you
Its hard to classify it because I don't understand in what other situations does normal people hug besides goodbye and greeting hug. I never experienced any closer woman contact than this.

• +1
TLDR: at new year's eve party i hugged a girl for goodbye (she is in LTR and it was friendly hug) and held her hands while she danced with me, everything is written here: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-lost-hugless-and-handholdless-and-been-on-party-and-got-drunk.270404/

My question is: does it officially count as loss of HUGLESS and HANDHOLDLESS stigma off my KHHV truecel status?
Please take this seriously and answer whether I should consider myself hugless and handholdless still.
Get the fuck off this forum, chads aren't welcome.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
Its hard to classify it because I don't understand in what other situations does normal people hug besides goodbye and greeting hug. I never experienced any closer woman contact than this.
hugs are pretty common, but willingly holding hands with someone during a dance is decidedly not that common. so maybe you could consider yourself no longer handholdless but still hugless.

Damn you still here as well?
I am but a simple farmer tending to my meme crops

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
hugs are pretty common, but willingly holding hands with someone during a dance is decidedly not that common. so maybe you could consider yourself no longer handholdless but still hugless.
But handholding in a romantic way on a date or during a walk is what id consider real handholding so I'm not sure what to think about this.

Also losing K will be much much harder and losing V nearly impossible probably

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 9488
But handholding in a romantic way on a date or during a walk is what id consider real handholding so I'm not sure what to think about this.

Also losing K will be much much harder and losing V nearly impossible probably
idk though, just consider it what you want tbh. in the end, you still got some female contact so it’s better than nothing.

• +1
Mogs me hard so i voted yes

• Woah
idk though, just consider it what you want tbh. in the end, you still got some female contact so it’s better than nothing.
Well technically I did hold hands and hug even if its not romantic, but I want to see what others think. Other two letters (KV) are purely romantic and 1000x harder to lose and i really doubt id be losing them ever.

• +1
I technically had a handhold with a girl that is now an international model.
But it was before either of us were into puberty.

I also have a business-related hug which was 6 years ago.

This is my proudest achievement in my 25-KV life.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, androgenic and Over
I technically had a handhold with a girl that is now an international model.
But it was before either of us were into puberty.

I also have a business-related hug which was 6 years ago.

This is my proudest achievement in my 25-KV life.
Prepubescent stuff surely doesn't count because we aren't aware of sexuality as kids.

Idk, I'll just let people decide.

mmm i changed my mind i think it counts, congrats you are now KV only

• Woah
Already mogs me bc you went to a party

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Over
Nah, doesn’t count since she there was no prospect of any romantic intention behind it. It would be like saying you lost your hugless virginity because your aunt hugged you jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: androgenic and Over
Nah, doesn’t count since she there was no prospect of any romantic intention behind it. It would be like saying you lost your hugless virginity because your aunt hugged you jfl
Family related females dont count obviously. Only non related females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
it counts tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Over
Ascend boyo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Over and Deleted member 9670
This is so sad,niggas really be makin threads about hugging one girl at age 37

Mogs me by 1 hug tho.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, itorroella9, Over and 1 other person
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
If her bf was there and saw it it means she chose him bc her bf, who knows her, doesn’t consider him a threat
Brutal for op

• +1
It counts, but in the end what really matters is losing KV

• So Sad
I always wondered, if you actually groom-maxxed well?

Like that below dude. With a different hair-style, and hair coloring. Could ascend at least 1 point out of 10.
Still somewhere in the nromie range.
And normie lifestyle, isn't easy.
But there is hope, as a normie. to luck out now and then, and hold on to that.
I could manage to luck out, once every year with massive effort and rejections, when I was a lower tier normie. Still brutals lifestyle. But there is some slight hope, in that sense.
(referense how I was quit low tier nromie looking in most muh 20's and 30's.

• +1
It counts, but in the end what really matters is losing KV
I cant see that happening...

I always wondered, if you actually groom-maxxed well?

Like that below dude. With a different hair-style, and hair coloring. Could ascend at least 1 point out of 10.
Still somewhere in the nromie range.
And normie lifestyle, isn't easy.
But there is hope, as a normie. to luck out now and then, and hold on to that.
I could manage to luck out, once every year with massive effort and rejections, when I was a lower tier normie. Still brutals lifestyle. But there is some slight hope, in that sense.
(referense how I was quit low tier nromie looking in 20's till mid 30's.
I groom very good its not the problem.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Atleast you get hugged by a girl. If i got hugged,dopamine rush would keep me happy entire week