Watch
FpNjJwz.png

Absolutezer0
Recruit
-

JoinedApr 25, 2019Messages35
Today at 5:24 AM
  • Add bookmark
My fellow incels I have an idea. What if we were to drop out of society and forge are own communities? A community free of normal niggers and roasties. Wouldn't living in a monastery with each other be cool? Do not say cope cause it's not, this is something that could actually happen, normalfags and roasties don't care about us, they'd be happy to see us go live in our own communities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Ritalincell and Insomniac
FpNjJwz.png
= Bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel and Insomniac
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656 and Insomniac
A society needs women, dipshit. Else it'd just disappear after about 60 years.

Edit: didn't mean to sound as aggressive as that did lol

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, DarknLost, Ritalincel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac and Ritalincel

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Ritalincel
if you let whole bunch of incel gather in the monastery, especially those with brain and anger, i think they will create a real rape dungeon underneath it...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and RedKeyboard
Bro why did u make an new attachment of a users profile picture? U can just drag and drop it
Why is this the only thing that makes you break character?
:feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and Insomniac
It’s actually a good idea. Somewhere secluded like in mountains or something. A place to LDAR together. Would be good tbh.
Manlets, lanklets, framecels, fatcels, cels of all types. Just living together as one. I like it

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 656
I'd give you two weeks before it turns into a homosexual playhouse

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Insomniac
I'd give you two weeks before it turns into a homosexual playhouse
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.
There's nothing gay about homosexuality

Stop projecting

Gay af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Male monastaries were ripe with pederasty which is where the stereotype comes from. Nuns were sluts too who killled their babies and hid them n the walls and buried around the grounds. Brutally monk pill.

Have fun getting wacod :^)

How do you finance that?

you dont need to become monks you need to become pirates ffs. Trying to "escape" life never works, and ironically it usually ends up putting the person in a much worse off position then they were if they had just accepted a modicum of maintenance labor.

Yes, the system is rigged and for most there is no point playing by the rules or in good faith, and it is for those reasons exactly you need to exploit the system, not try to get out of it. You need to develop a criminal skillset and passive income.

Monasteries work via charity and by the monks having responsibilities and duties. I can already see what happens in advance with an incel monastery: the LDARs will continually and progressively shirk their duties, infighting over resources like the internet, food and power bills (since its an incel community, lets guess what 99% of members will be doing with their time: jacking off and playing video games), after which point the failed normies, now being the ones shouldering the entire burden of the workload and bills, will get fed up and leave swearing off anything like this ever again and then the LDARs will have to go back to their parents with their tail between their legs to continue their parasitic existences.

Bump. One of the most autistic things I have ever read