Should we use an alarm clock?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
So If I do not have to wagemax, do I have to use an alarm clock? Without it, I sleep like 1h hour longer
Does it lower my cortisol, increase my testosterone etc?

Whats your high iq opinion or science?

Bro what a stupid question.If you cant wake up on time then do it.If you can.Just leave it

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Luke LLL
I think we shouldn’t be trying to wake ourselves up artificiality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, make_it_to_the_top, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Bro what a stupid question.If you cant wake up on time then do it.If you can.Just leave it
not stupid. I want to do more in life, but on the other hand dont want to testomin and coristolmax

the questions are: is more sleepin better, and is does alarm clock decrease testo/other side effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
not stupid. I want to do more in life, but on the other hand dont want to testomin and coristolmax

the questions are: is more sleepin better, and is does alarm clock decrease testo/other side effects
Go to sleep earlier

You need to know how much sleep you need.
Just go to bed early on friday or sunday and then see when you wake up normally after how many hours.Thats how much sleep you need

sleep 8 hours a day, at regular time, that's it
your body has an inner clock so just be regular and accustom yourself to it.

I haven't used an alarm clock for more than one year yet somehow I manage to wake up at the time "I'm supposed to" lol.

So If I do not have to wagemax, do I have to use an alarm clock? Without it, I sleep like 1h hour longer
Does it lower my cortisol, increase my testosterone etc?

Whats your high iq opinion or science?
I recommend an IOS app (not sure if on Android) called Sleep Cycle, it has helped me wake up feeling relaxed and well rested. What it does it sense at which point within a 30 minute period you are sleeping the least deeply and sounds the alarm then

sleep 8 hours a day, at regular time, that's it
your body has an inner clock so just be regular and accustom yourself to it.
I've read online that one sleep cycle lasts roughly 90 mins, would that make sleeping for 7h30m or 9h better than 8h since you're waking up at the end of a cycle? Obviously only applies to when you're setting up an alarm

aALARMMMmm... BEEP BEEP BEEEE

How the fuck would an alarm clock decrease your testosterone?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810