Should you apologise to a foid?

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
This girl that i know sucked me off a couple of times. And she is now mad at me should i say sorry to get more coochie from her?

stuff your dick in her mouth and make her say thank you

Yes if it's gonna get you pussy

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
No let me link study

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad

never, unless you want to display how much of a submissive cuck you are.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Thanks guys all of my bluepilled cucks are telling me that i should say sorry. Im not going to thanks for the advice tbh

This girl that i know sucked me off a couple of times. And she is now mad at me should i say sorry to get more coochie from her?
Yes she definitely sucked you off a couple of times, 100% happened

never, unless you want to display how much of a submissive cuck you are.
The reality is that if you are mature as a man, you should behave in a congruent way that is true to who you are at all time, so there shouldn't ever be anything to be apologetic about. Things might end up in an unfortunate way at times, but since you can't be perfect and you can't control everything, there isn't anything to ever be apologetic about. You can sort of be sorry for her that she feels hurt if it is really bad, but you aren't sorry for what you did, and particularly not for the way you are, because you weren't ill intent, and apologizing would be to denature who you are, which implicitly would be to give her power over you. If you aren't genuinely that type of a person it may actually be better you apologize since because of your cuck way of being you sort of owe her an apology, or she will resent you until you give her that apology she feels she deserves, there is a distinction there, I don't know if I expressed myself clearly enough. Since you are asking the question, I doubt you enter the first description, at least to some extent, she wouldn't ask for an apology if she didn't expect she could receive one.

Last edited: