should you fap before sex?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
As in a day or two before? Cum fast a blow a huge load or last long and have a disappointing finale? Can't decide which is worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143 and BrettyBoy
If you can't last very long then yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
As in a day or two before? Cum fast a blow a huge load or last long and have a disappointing finale? Can't decide which is worse.

Depends on which one is more important to you: Gratifying sex, or impressing your partner. You could lay amazing pipe at the sacrifice of feeling anything, but is it worth it?

• +1
Imagine legit fapping before sex, you can be there pumping for a fucking eternity LOL

• +1
Inbetweeners season 3 episode 4

• +1
In my experience it makes no noticable difference. Just cum and go right to fingering her for a minute whole you recover.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6401
depends on ur state of mind . I personally like busting multiple times during sex. (Especially is girl is on birth control and let’s u bust loads in her)

Fapping before sex won’t make it feel great imo , challenge urself don’t fap and fuck. It’s like riding a bull.

• +1
depends on ur state of mind . I personally like busting multiple times during sex. (Especially is girl is on birth control and let’s u bust loads in her)

Fapping before sex won’t make it feel great imo , challenge urself don’t fap and fuck. It’s like riding a bull.
Dude wtf if you are getting sex why are you whining?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
yes bro

Imagine legit fapping before sex, you can be there pumping for a fucking eternity LOL

no man

Seriously though, if you try to wait more than a day on your first time, it will probably be over very quickly.

• +1
No

• +1
Chicken schnitzel
To masterbate profusely before a date with a hot British chick. Performed to prolong sexual activity.
Guy 1: "That pommy chick from last night was so sexy that I hade to chicken schnitzel 3 times before I took her home!"
Guy 2: "I can tell bro, you are walking with a limp"

by The TNT driver August 29, 2013

Attachments

• 563546-1eb899e5a6d2061f859aaefcbcf08b3b.png
    563546-1eb899e5a6d2061f859aaefcbcf08b3b.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 1