should you lose fat during puberty?

Dicklet.4.3

Dicklet.4.3

Sexy Truecel
i think i started puberty late(about 13.5yo). am pretty fat rn like 25% body fat. should i diet or continue eating at a surplus?

Im 16 and finna burst my fat storages into thin air ngl

Yes free fatty acids inhibit growth hormone. Aromatase lives in adipose tissue . Losing fat will reduce aromatase wich wil result in lower amounts of estrogen. Anorexic women with low bf have higher test https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/419919

Dont go on calorie deficit just lose weight by exercise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, didntreadlol, Peachy and 1 other person
small calories surplus and moderate workout

Will being fat during puberty stunt growth? Probably slightly, I wouldn’t count on that being your main goal for losing weight

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Ethnicsmatter, BigBoy and 2 others
Fucking retard. You lose weight ONLY when you are in a caloric deficit. You can eat as much as you want, but as long as your calories burned trough exercise bring you below your TDEE, you will lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Fucking retard. You lose weight ONLY when you are in a caloric deficit. You can eat as much as you want, but as long as your calories burned trough exercise bring you below your TDEE, you will lose weight.
My bad on that statement.

but as long as your calories burned trough exercise bring you below your TDEE, you will lose weight.
So you will lose weight? If ou wat your TDEE and do cardio, wouldn't the loss o calories bring you below your TDEE? Or is that not how it works?

So you will lose weight? If ou wat your TDEE and do cardio, wouldn't the loss o calories bring you below your TDEE? Or is that not how it works?
Let's say your TDEE is 2800 calories and you eat 3000 calories daily, which typically would result in weight gain over time. If you burn 400 calories daily through exercise, you'd be 200 calories under your TDEE, at 2600, which would guarantee weight loss over time. You can eat more than your daily requirements as long as you burn those extra calories.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Let's say your TDEE is 2800 calories and you eat 3000 calories daily, which typically would result in weight gain over time. If you burn 400 calories daily through exercise, you'd be 200 calories under your TDEE, at 2600, which would guarantee weight loss over time. You can eat more than your daily requirements as long as you burn those extra calories.
Isn't that what this was implying?

Isn't that what this was implying?
You can simply eat less and not have to exercise, which some people find hard, so instead they eat normally (given that it's not too much) and lose the extra calories through exercise.

They produce test in their ovaries because they don't have balls. Women don't even have an aromatase enzyme.
Why would they prescribe a aromatase inhibitor like aromasin to females for breast cancer. If they don't have a aromatase enzyme

"Aromatase inhibitors lower estrogen levels by stopping an enzyme in fat tissue (called aromatase) from changing other hormones into estrogen. These drugs don’t stop the ovaries from making estrogen"

You can simply eat less and not have to exercise, which some people find hard, so instead they eat normally (given that it's not too much) and lose the extra calories through exercise.
so would that stunt growth?

eating a significant caloric deficit has a chance to stunt your growth (probably not significantly though, tbh). I would recommend a small caloric deficit (200-500 calories) + frequent exercise, or maintenance + more exercise