Should you tell a girl your trying to ascend with if you are still a virgin?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
For some women they want to fuck virgin guys as its like them achieving a trophy.

Others want to fuck experienced guys only. Which option is better, lie or not?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
My face says I'm a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, dogtown, hebbewem and 8 others
You just dont do that

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
I don’t understand women

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and dodt
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
Once you're naked sure, whatever. Before that no. Virgin male = low status. Nobody wants that.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Absolutely not. No easier way to turn a foid’s pussy dry than to tell her that. Literally hitting her on the head with a brick would endear her to you more than telling her you’re a virgin. JFL this is like Rule #1 boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person
Don't do it. You can tell her AFTER you fucked her if you really want, not like she can do anything by that point anyway.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, hebbewem, kobecel and 1 other person
Don't do it. You can tell her AFTER you fucked her if you really want, not like she can do anything by that point anyway.
That's rape.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SHARK and Deleted member 483
Once you're naked sure, whatever. Before that no. Virgin male = low status. Nobody wants that.
Shed prob put her clothes on and kick me out

I would tell her tbh.
Just don't be apologetic about it and just own it.

Always lied about it when i still had my vcard, never any issues

friends that were honest were always being memed about it tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
@FatmanO I told a girl once and she called it off while still at my house. And I had to drive her back home :lul:

Don't. Fucking. Do. It.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Falimcel, Insomniac, Bur_01 and 8 others
Its a bad thing Im guessing?

it just screams low value beta male... if they find out you get none, why would they give you some... so instead you just gotta tell them. yeah ... not gonna work

My face says I'm a virgin.

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@FatmanO I told a girl once and she called it off while still at my house. And I had to drive her back home :lul:

Don't. Fucking. Do. It.
It's not rape if she's in YOUR house.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Yeah man tell every girl you meet that you're a virgin. Shout it off the rooftops, get it on your t-shirts, post it on Facebook.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, FatmanO, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Yeah man tell every girl you meet that you're a virgin. Shout it off the rooftops, get it on your t-shirts, post it on Facebook.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
That's rape.
No joke that will literally emotionally scar a girl. She will feel ashamed that she was duped by this virgin guy and that every other girl knew he was low value.

Telling her you’re a virgin only works if you’re 15 or below. Cuz at that developing age it’s more common and therefore socially acceptable. Another reason teen love is supreme. Dick size and sex skills are also less relevant then, once again showing how teen love is much more pure and genuine.

Once you’re an adult the reason a girl won’t entrust her life to you is because the length of your genitals, your ability to thrust. Not your character, personality, none of that. Biology is ammoral. Telling girls you’re a virgin, which has no effect on your personality or character, will trigger biology and make her dry.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
Never tell anyone that you're a virgin
complete social DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, androidcel, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person

Never tell anyone that you're a virgin
complete social DEATH
Why couldn't u have replied 20mins earlier? I read alacios post and emailed all my old classmates already.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656 and kobecel
no gym for your virginity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac, dogtown and 4 others
Why couldn't u have replied 20mins earlier? I read alacios post and emailed all my old classmates already.
Jfl if you're still using email in 2019 then you could be 6'8" with a 9x7 dick and a 14 PSL face like @badromance and you'd still be spending all day crying off your Jergens natural glow moisturiser like the rest of us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping, dogtown, hebbewem and 4 others
Jfl if you're still using email in 2019 then you could be 6'8" with a 9x7 dick and a 14 PSL face like @badromance and you'd still be spending all day crying off your Jergens natural glow moisturiser like the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
This thread

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO, RichardSpencel and 2 others
For some women they want to fuck virgin guys as its like them achieving a trophy.
These kind of women are the dirtiest sluts ever. Foids want an experienced guy who was/is desired by other foids. So if you tell her that you‘re a virgin you‘re basically telling her that no girl valued your genetics to reproduce with you

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Hi guys. What about telling a foid that I am kissless?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bluepill, androidcel and kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656

Others want to fuck experienced guys only. Which option is better, lie or not?
Never say you are a virgin if you are 18+, it's a huge Incel trait

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
women they want to fuck virgin guys as its like them achieving a trophy.
:cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1084, Deleted member 1139 and 2 others
:cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage::cage:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
Why in the name of fuck would you tell her?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and androidcel
I don't say a shit to anyone, except for my best friend.

I dont eveb have to say. Everybody already knows