Should you worry about the size of flaccid penis?

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
At college when I pee in the bathroom I want to show off my penis to assert dominance on other. But the problem is my penis when flaccid is 3 inches and 7 inches erect. I always have to hide in the toilet section and pump it up before I pee. Should I be worried about this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions, inceletto and 1 other person
damn bro almost gave my serious thoughts
then realized u are on some faggot shit

The problem with that is if the penis gazer standing next to you happens to be a faggot and word gets around that you have a big flaccid a guy with a big flaccid is going to want to dick mog you and when you have no time to fluff it up, you’ll be exposed.

Chicks also always talk about guys flaccid and erect size so just accept you don’t have a big flaccid and quit jerking it off to impress guys at the urinal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9048
I’m a grower like you and I don’t think a girl has ever seen my dick completely flaccid lmao I get hard real quick

Not that I give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
The problem with that is if the penis gazer standing next to you happens to be a faggot and word gets around that you have a big flaccid a guy with a big flaccid is going to want to dick mog you and when you have no time to fluff it up, you’ll be exposed.

Chicks also always talk about guys flaccid and erect size so just accept you don’t have a big flaccid and quit jerking it off to impress guys at the urinal
jfl

ahahahha everyone on this forum is 7 inches jfl.

Im a grower too bro shits fucking brutal, ill never have a nice bulge and its sucks being in a sauna or in a locker room but im debloating so hopefully that will give me better blood flow which equals bigger flaccid. When im sitting or laying down my flaccid is like 5 inches but when i get exhausted or start walking its like 3 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
larping again buddy
@NarcyChadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, 6485b025t, NarcyChadlite and 1 other person