Shoulder - Traps - Neck = HOLY TRINITY OF AESTHETICS

ZyzzBrah

ZyzzBrah

Confirmed Chad
Screenshot-32-e1470236195534-1024x434.png

The only three things you should ever train tbh.

Nothing screams cope like a overly big arms/back/legs. Nothing screams NOT NT like bodybuilder proportions
Low Bodyfat for Facial Bones, 2-3x a week focus on Shoulder,Neck, Traps. These excersises are easy and not exhausting

so you won't have some super elevated cortisol like the average gymcel slurping Pre/Post Workout+ 6 days a week training.
Cortisol directly turns on aromatase enzyme Converting your Testosterone->Estrogen=Edema=Bloated Gymcel

Neck/Traps/Shoulders are the most dimorphic and will not only attract females, but also intimidate males. It's showing current adrogen levels and socio-Dominance Hierarchy.

Saw a guy at the gym today with a low bodyfat and great shoulder/traps/neck. He was mogging everyone and looked cool/nt

zyzz with vs without traps:
a299bba156438e1e9c37bb6da1548d52.png
7e15222f-8af8-43da-92b5-c1343d400fed-m.jpg

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Renaissance.Chad, Chadeep and 6 others
Cope you need arms and chest too otherwise you will look retarded, traps are overrated and will make your shoulders look narrower and neck training will cause sleep apnea if you don’t have above average forward growth. delts arms and upper chest is goat

Edit: no one has traps like the “zyzz without traps” one everyone has a bit of natural traps not flat like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, thecel, Chadeep and 9 others
Someone post that pic of guy who only trained delts,traps, forearms and neck. He looked utter shit.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Steve bachall, dogtown and 8 others
Someone post that pic of guy who only trained delts,traps, forearms and neck. He looked utter shit.
post pic so ik which theories of mine are bs

Overly big back = cope. Dude go back to the drawing board with this bullshit.

Nothing screams cope like muscles imbalances and embarrassment when you takes your clothes off

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Autist, Phad and 5 others
Nothing screams cope like muscles imbalances and embarrassment when you takes your clothes off
i used to troll a friend so damn hard because of not training legs and back, he almost roped due to me bullying his dumb physique, training arms and chest every dtwo days while bulking

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
i used to troll a friend so damn hard because of not training legs and back, he almost roped due to me bullying his dumb physique, training arms and chest every dtwo days while bulking
Wait youre serious? He didn't even train his fucking shoulders? I mean I really dont know these people exist. Do you really need that much knowledge to figure out that you will not only look like shit but feel like shit with muscle imbalances.

Wait youre serious? He didn't even train his fucking shoulders? I mean I really dont know these people exist. Do you really need that much knowledge to figure out that you will not only look like shit but feel like shit with muscle imbalances.
he thought chest and arms including shoulders(ONLY THE FRONT PART LOLOL) would make him look good, he looks like a retard

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
he thought chest and arms including shoulders(ONLY THE FRONT PART LOLOL) would make him look good, he looks like a retard
How old is this kid? How can someone be that dumb? I mean even the dumbest bros I've seen in the gym shoulder press and do some back work. Let me guess he complains about shoulder or elbow pain?

How old is this kid? How can someone be that dumb? I mean even the dumbest bros I've seen in the gym shoulder press and do some back work. Let me guess he complains about shoulder or elbow pain?
he does some basic stuff, but he has an overly big chest and biceps and NO LEGS and lower back,

• +1
Aim for v-shape, this is what studies say women find the most attractive (below face) with being lean, factoring that being lean also helps to obtain a better v-shape. Maxing shoulders region and surrounding would fit toward that aim.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Autist, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Have you convinced him to workout for real?
yeah after months of bullying, he now has a good body but i still troll him with the @its all about face@ meme but he never understands

bro zyzz trained everyhting

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Train everything jfl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist, Deleted member 701 and 2 others
Nice copy pasting threads from lookism.net

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist and looksmaxerilo
Face + Face + Face = The holy trinity of aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 5 others
lol at this shit

abs + arms

you don't need to be massive.

zyzz had to blast so many roids it fucking killed him...

meanwhile, girls and women of all races, ages, and types say brad pitt has a perfect physique and that justin bieber is hot.

just get lean, reasonable muscle and FUCKING PHOTOSHOP YOURSELF BIGGER IN PHOTOS

like girls are going to know

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
I definetly agree :)

attachment-jpg.59877

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, looksmaxerilo and androidcel
there's such a big difference between it being cope having "overly big arms or legs" and "only train these 3 things bro", you can train a lot without anything getting "overly" big. There's really no need to over-complicate it; just go for the full body/compounds and stay low bf

Large hips, shit body genetic tbh :feelsrope:
his hips aren't that large tbh, just seems like he had narrow shoulders before gymcelling and barely looks like he has decent ratios now, I can't even see his clavicles

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 281
Yeah supershit clavicles’ length. He has subhuman ratios

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
@FatmanO if you're watching alphadestiny by any chance, you need to stop, right now

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Screenshot-32-e1470236195534-1024x434.png

The only three things you should ever train tbh.

Nothing screams cope like a overly big arms/back/legs. Nothing screams NOT NT like bodybuilder proportions
Low Bodyfat for Facial Bones, 2-3x a week focus on Shoulder,Neck, Traps. These excersises are easy and not exhausting

so you won't have some super elevated cortisol like the average gymcel slurping Pre/Post Workout+ 6 days a week training.
Cortisol directly turns on aromatase enzyme Converting your Testosterone->Estrogen=Edema=Bloated Gymcel

Neck/Traps/Shoulders are the most dimorphic and will not only attract females, but also intimidate males. It's showing current adrogen levels and socio-Dominance Hierarchy.

Saw a guy at the gym today with a low bodyfat and great shoulder/traps/neck. He was mogging everyone and looked cool/nt

zyzz with vs without traps:
a299bba156438e1e9c37bb6da1548d52.png
7e15222f-8af8-43da-92b5-c1343d400fed-m.jpg
high QI.
looksmaxer who don't train the holy trinity deserve to fuck landwhales

high QI.
looksmaxer who don't train the holy trinity deserve to fuck landwhales
@itsOVER thoughts? Do you deserve to fuck only landwhales?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Whats wrong with alpha destiny? I do tho
he's 160 cm/ 5'3" literally. everything he ever does is basically, cope. all this "bear mode" and his agenda of "getting YOLKED" "getting big" is just one colossal cope to his dwarf height. if he'd try to cut to low body fat, he'd get mistaken for child or a wild dog
Whats wrong with alpha destiny? I do tho

Everything is wrong with alpha destiny. living meme

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist, Phad and 2 others
he's 160 cm/ 5'3" literally. everything he ever does is basically, cope. all this "bear mode" and his agenda of "getting YOLKED" "getting big" is just one colossal cope to his dwarf height. if he'd try to cut to low body fat, he'd get mistaken for child or a wild dog

I see hes coping but it could potentially work if your taller, leaner is always better tho

I see hes coping but it could potentially work if your taller, leaner is always better tho

Stop trying to find excuses to stay fat. You need to lose weight like @blackoutwhitein. Bear mode is fucking cope and autistic

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Phad and androidcel
Stop trying to find excuses to stay fat. You need to lose weight like @blackoutwhitein. Bear mode is fucking cope and autistic
Im not fat, just skinnyfat

I need to get muscle, not lose fat atm. Losing fat would just make me a smaller skinnyfat

I need to get muscle, not lose fat atm. Losing fat would just make me a smaller skinnyfat
you wont be skinnyfat at 12-15bf jfl. just skinny

you wont be skinnyfat at 12-15bf jfl. just skinny
Ill be skinny with a bit muscle but Id rather be chubbier for some time than skinnier, regardless it doesent matter what I do now or what I am until I get muscle

You need to do both, Get Muscle and loose fat

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad

Finally another copedestiny watcher.

You need to cut to achwitzs tier before starting a lean bulk. I hope you arent dirty bulking like you said you were

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Finally another copedestiny watcher.

You need to cut to achwitzs tier before starting a lean bulk. I hope you arent dirty bulking like you said you were
You need to do both, Get Muscle and loose fat
Atm Im just recomping imo, Im more of focusing on my increasing numbers than if cutting or bulking rn and its working well

I dont think cutting to achwitzs tier rn would help, I think it would do the opposite

Atm Im just recomping imo, Im more of focusing on my increasing numbers than if cutting or bulking rn and its working well

I dont think cutting to achwitzs tier rn would help, I think it would do the opposite

You clinically underrate how much losing body-fat matters. It matters WAY more than gaining muscle when it comes to SMV/looks, and in your case it's almost all that matters. Muscles also matter to a point but diminishing returns kick in fast. Only a low IQ dog would make his entire fitness journey about getting as big and muscular as possible and not prioritising diet/bodyfat. Your main problem is not lack of muscles, it's that you're fat like a pig and refuse to accept it. I don't care how "not fat" you look in your XXL hoodies, when you take it off, fully relax your abdomen, you'll quickly realise how much coping theres going on in your head.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
You clinically underrate how much losing body-fat matters. It matters WAY more than gaining muscle when it comes to SMV/looks, and in your case it's almost all that matters. Muscles also matter to a point but diminishing returns kick in fast. Only a low IQ dog would make his entire fitness journey about getting as big and muscular as possible and not prioritising diet/bodyfat. Your main problem is not lack of muscles, it's that you're fat like a pig and refuse to accept it. I don't care how "not fat" you look in your XXL hoodies, when you take it off, fully relax your abdomen, you'll quickly realise how much coping theres going on in your head.
Yes but then id just be skinny again, Imo unless Ill look a bit better but ill look smth like this again

Adding atleast 5lbs of muscle would give me that lean and not skinny look after losing weight

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Yes but then id just be skinny again, Imo unless Ill look a bit better but ill look smth like this again

Adding atleast 5lbs of muscle would give me that lean and not skinny look after losing weight

Lookin good bro

Having big forearms is way more important than developed shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Not true lmao

Lol I bet you never touched a dumbbell in your life
The fuck do you know. You just started working out.

• +1
cope face is like 85% of the attraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Autist