Shoulder width surgery

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Has anyone increased shoulder width with surgery before? (Increasing collar bone length) Can't seem to find anything about it.

embrace your frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, UglyMan and Nosecel9000
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Luke LLL
My boxing professor told me I have long arms, does that mean I have a good frame too??

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Luke LLL
Just think about how risky and painful that would be if it existed. Leg lengthening is bad enough, your clavicles are close to your neck and lungs and stuff. Getting bigger delts and lats are your best bet although not perfect ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
Just think about how risky and painful that would be if it existed. Leg lengthening is bad enough, your clavicles are close to your neck and lungs and stuff. Getting bigger delts and lats are your best bet although not perfect ofc.
They are pretty accessible though and I don’t think an experienced surgeon would have trouble with it. Not to mention, surgeons do procedures on the actual organs all the time as well.
My boxing professor told me I have long arms, does that mean I have a good frame too??
No, that does not mean anything. Shoulders being broad compared to your hips is how a good frame looks

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Lol you can do this at your local gym for fraction of the cost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I think it does exist but max you get is 1-2 inches I believe. I don't think it's worth it man and this is coming from a shit frame for my height

Bent-over side raises (also called reverse flies) with dumbbells and normal side raises are your best bet to create the illusion of a wider frame. Of course only when the rest of your workout regimen including heavy compound lifts is taken care of. For wide shoulders/big delts, the rear delts are key actually. So train them two to three times per week with progressive overload.

Just buy shoulder pads.

Clavicle lengthening is in many regards a simpler & safer procedure than LL was in it's infancy. It's been used to treat congenital clavicular hypoplasia to much success.

Collarbone fractures are pretty common and medical interventions are usually very successful. The recovery from clavicle lengthening is similar to that of a broken collarbone so it's safe to assume that a good recovery is completely possible.

The only real issue is that there is very little in the way of personal accounts/ diaries of this procedure. I'm sure this'll change soon though.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL