[Serious] Shoulders or height?

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Enthusiast
Choose one would you rather to be tall with narrow shoulders and wide hips or midget with wide shoulders and narrow hips.

razerftw

razerftw

Amateur
i have both, but probably first choice

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Face

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Amateur
Height. You can improve frame with gymmaxxxing, not height. And even if you couldn't, height>>>>frame

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching
Height.

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Gymcel
Rather a gymmaxxed manlet than a weak tallfag tbh

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
Dude, no offense. You look like a subhuman in the face and are able to violate lots of girls. No wonder itsOVER can get laid in EEU. If he is a high tier normie over there, then you are Chad, I guess.

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Enthusiast
Tall with narrow shoulders

Hunter

Hunter

THE FIRE RISES
ill take zyrosmaxxing in a heartbeat. zyros is 5'11 with 12 inch clavicles and still slays

razerftw

razerftw

Amateur
Dude, no offense. You look like a subhuman in the face and are able to violate lots of girls. No wonder itsOVER can get laid in EEU. If he is a high tier normie over there, then you are Chad, I guess.
Maybe, but I slayed almost everywhere I travelled around the world, I don't stay only in EEU, for me it's about the quality in slavic countries, and also that is cheap and it's close to me, I don't necessarly find them more easy than in other countries.

Last edited:
AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Maybe, but I slayed almost everywhere I travelled around the world, I don't stay only in EEU, for me it's about the quality in slavic countries, and also that is cheap and it's close to me, I don't necessarly find them more easy than in other countries.
Where else have you gone to? My uncle is going to Mexico next year, so I told myself that if I don't ascend here that I will just go there with him since my family owns a lot of land in the country and is well off. I think that me being 6'2 and half white will put me ahead of the competition. I guess I won't know till and if I go there.

razerftw

razerftw

Amateur
Where else have you gone to? My uncle is going to Mexico next year, so I told myself that if I don't ascend here that I will just go there with him since my family owns a lot of land in the country and is well off. I think that me being 6'2 and half white will put me ahead of the competition. I guess I won't know till and if I go there.
Other countries where I did well: Belarus, Cyprus, Poland, Czech, Thailand, Vietnam, Spain, Mexico.

Yes Mexico is definetly worth it, go for it, you can easily get 3somes and stuff.

Keep in mind that I am almost 30 years old (in few months), so most people here would say it's over at this age, while I improve my virgin JB count every year.

Last edited:
AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Other countries where I did well: Belarus, Cyprus, Poland, Czech, Thailand, Vietnam, Spain, Mexico.

Yes Mexico is definetly worth it, go for it, you can easily get 3somes and stuff.

Keep in mind that I am almost 30 years old (in few months), so most people here would say it's over at this age, while I improve my virgin JB count every year.
Okay. I'll definitely go either way, even if I do well here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)