Shoulders or height?

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Platinum
Choose one would you rather to be tall with narrow shoulders and wide hips or midget with wide shoulders and narrow hips.

i have both, but probably first choice

Ryan gosling maxxing

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
bcuz height is more important than frame. your body will look womanly but your reach eye level overall size will still be bigger. better than be some "aesthetic" dwarf

• +1
Face

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
FACE

• +1
FACEE

• +1
Height. You can improve frame with gymmaxxxing, not height. And even if you couldn't, height>>>>frame

• +1
Reactions: left2die and Wincel
Rather a gymmaxxed manlet than a weak tallfag tbh

Dude, no offense. You look like a subhuman in the face and are able to violate lots of girls. No wonder itsOVER can get laid in EEU. If he is a high tier normie over there, then you are Chad, I guess.

Tall with narrow shoulders

ill take zyrosmaxxing in a heartbeat. zyros is 5'11 with 12 inch clavicles and still slays

Dude, no offense. You look like a subhuman in the face and are able to violate lots of girls. No wonder itsOVER can get laid in EEU. If he is a high tier normie over there, then you are Chad, I guess.
Maybe, but I slayed almost everywhere I travelled around the world, I don't stay only in EEU, for me it's about the quality in slavic countries, and also that is cheap and it's close to me, I don't necessarly find them more easy than in other countries.

Last edited:
Maybe, but I slayed almost everywhere I travelled around the world, I don't stay only in EEU, for me it's about the quality in slavic countries, and also that is cheap and it's close to me, I don't necessarly find them more easy than in other countries.
Where else have you gone to? My uncle is going to Mexico next year, so I told myself that if I don't ascend here that I will just go there with him since my family owns a lot of land in the country and is well off. I think that me being 6'2 and half white will put me ahead of the competition. I guess I won't know till and if I go there.

• +1
Where else have you gone to? My uncle is going to Mexico next year, so I told myself that if I don't ascend here that I will just go there with him since my family owns a lot of land in the country and is well off. I think that me being 6'2 and half white will put me ahead of the competition. I guess I won't know till and if I go there.
Other countries where I did well: Belarus, Cyprus, Poland, Czech, Thailand, Vietnam, Spain, Mexico.

Yes Mexico is definetly worth it, go for it, you can easily get 3somes and stuff.

Keep in mind that I am almost 30 years old (in few months), so most people here would say it's over at this age, while I improve my virgin JB count every year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Other countries where I did well: Belarus, Cyprus, Poland, Czech, Thailand, Vietnam, Spain, Mexico.

Yes Mexico is definetly worth it, go for it, you can easily get 3somes and stuff.

Keep in mind that I am almost 30 years old (in few months), so most people here would say it's over at this age, while I improve my virgin JB count every year.
Okay. I'll definitely go either way, even if I do well here.

• +1