show me a better transformation than this

Modified LeFort 3 + Jaw contouring
fuck, i am one of those "i need lefort 3" guys. What is the name of surgeron, and is it less risky then lefort 3

Sure. Here's a screenshot of my cbct showing what the silicon implants did to my jaw after 1 year. About 5mm of bone resorption at the jaw angles, and bone spurs growing over the top of the implants. Same thing happened on the other side. The reason is the inherent instability of the off the shelf silicon implants, and that they weren't fixated with screws.

View attachment 240714

Holy fuuuuuuuuuck bro

I'm petrified of my stock chin implant that's been in 7 months now

Modified LeFort 3
Where the hell did you get that from lmao? I'm pretty sure you didn't come up with it yourself that's why I'm asking.

FYI, this is jaw surgery and rhinoplasty

Holy fuuuuuuuuuck bro

I'm petrified of my stock chin implant that's been in 7 months now

Silicone? It still probably won't cause as much resorption, but it will definitely cause some over time.

Yeah he had cheek implants. I actually remember discussing this result with Terino in his office 16 years ago. He told me the kid "went from a nobody to an airline pilot because of his looks"
I dont believe this shit. Some people like so much to make up things. You cant be a airpline pilot bcs of your 'looks', obviouasly he was good looking but bcs mainly of his knowledge he was an airplane pilot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
I dont believe this shit. Some people like so much to make up things

Yeah, I quoted it to show how much of an unethical salesman he was. His hand also shook while doing my morph, even way back then, and when I brought it up to his daughter who was also the office manager, she said "you should see him in the OR, his hands are steady as a rock!" But I was young and retarded so I fell for it

Silicone? It still probably won't cause as much resorption, but it will definitely cause some over time.

Yes. But I feel it was not aligned well.

Why, what were yours?

Yes. But I feel it was not aligned well.

Why, what were yours?

Mine were silicon, taylor lateral 12mm angles, and a terino square style 1 large. If you want to know for sure what the placement is like and whether you're getting any resorption, go to a dentist/oral surgeon/orthodontist who has a CBCT (cone beam ct scanner), tell them you have a silicon chin implant that feels misplaced and is causing you intermittent pain, and have them take a cone beam ct of the mandible to check it out.

Mine were silicon, taylor lateral 12mm angles, and a terino square style 1 large. If you want to know for sure what the placement is like and whether you're getting any resorption, go to a dentist/oral surgeon/orthodontist who has a CBCT (cone beam ct scanner), tell them you have a silicon chin implant that feels misplaced and is causing you intermittent pain, and have them take a cone beam ct of the mandible to check it out.

Thanks bro,

I'm getting a ct scan on lower jaw in a week.

Is this any good?

Also why would my silicone chin implant cause any less erosion than your silicone jaw implants?

fuck, i am one of those "i need lefort 3" guys. What is the name of surgeron, and is it less risky then lefort 3

It isn't lefort 3. It's some form of double jaw and rhino. I think it was one of Rafaini's (idk if that's spelled correctly) results.

• +1
Reactions: WBC323
Thanks bro,

I'm getting a ct scan on lower jaw in a week.

Is this any good?

Also why would my silicone chin implant cause any less erosion than your silicone jaw implants?

Yeah that'll show exactly where it's placed and how the underlying bone is doing

It isn't lefort 3. It's some form of double jaw and rhino. I think it was one of Rafaini's (idk if that's spelled correctly) results.
Do you know what other girl did, firstbone still has bad undereye area

Last edited:
This just proves lower third = 80 % of male beauty

Jut trust a money hungry kike theory
From this:
View attachment 239615View attachment 239644View attachment 239645View attachment 239646

To this:
View attachment 239647View attachment 239648View attachment 239650View attachment 239661

Notice how his entire face (jaw, cheekbones, chin) got wider and his midface got shorter. The haircut probably helped as well.

Subhuman rice to a rice god

Last edited:
yes, it was done by the well renown rafaini out of Italy!