Show me one good before and after retin a transformation

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Where a dudes collagen improved. Not acne I’m talking about collagen and elastin(more importantly elastin since that gets rid of sagging skin and nasol folds)

show me one where some 30 year old dude took it and looked 22-23 after taking it

I know there’s a lot of users here using retin a, yet no one is posting transformation pics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aginghomo, Schizoidcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Where a dudes collagen improved. Not acne I’m talking about collagen and elastin(more importantly elastin since that gets rid of sagging skin and nasol folds)

show me one where some 30 year old dude took it and looked 22-23 after taking it

I know there’s a lot of users here using retin a, yet no one is posting transformation pics
just google search and go to images

• +1
Reactions: here
just google search and go to images

lmao. Literally none of them are good

show me one where a 30 year old man improved his collagen and elastin and nasol folds to where he looks 21-23. There is none

also the pic of that 50 year old woman removing like 3 barely noticible wrinkles on the side of her eye and looking 49 after doesn’t count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, coping ethnic and Luke LLL
lmao. Literally none of them are good

show me one where a 30 year old man improved his collagen and elastin and nasol folds to where he looks 21-23. There is none

also the pic of that 50 year old woman removing like 3 barely noticible wrinkles and looking 49 after doesn’t count
lol just look at results in females as it is way more common for them to care about wrinkles and do something about it than the average man so there are more before and afters. there are a lot of examples of 50 year old women looking a lot younger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Danish_Retard
Go to the subreddit and look there you fucking dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, .👽., WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
i took it and now i look 13 again (i'm 42)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Schizoidcel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Go to the subreddit and look there you fucking dog

it’s literally all acne transformations, no collagen and elastin transformations. just checked it out

like I said, show me one 30 year old man who took it and had a major improvement in collagen/elastin and looked 21-23 after/got rid of his nasol foilds

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
it’s literally all acne transformations, no collagen and elastin transformations. just checked it out

like I said, show me one 30 year old man who took it andhad a major improvement in collagen/elastin and looked 21-23 after/got rid of his nasol foilds
The point is not making out of a 60 yo a 30 yo. Its about making the aging process slower

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
@Jerryterry129 its good for acne, wrinkles and anti-aging but mostly cope for collagen

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129
The point is not making out of a 60 yo a 30 yo. Its about making the aging process slower

it literally does barely anything for collagen and elastin lmao..it made that 50 year old woman loose 3 side wrinkles and she looked 49 1/2 after..

if this is the best anti aging collagen and elastin shit we got as humans, then were beyond fucked

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and coping ethnic
Nobody is claiming retin a gives you 8 years of youth jfl

• +1
G

Last edited:
@Jerryterry129 do you dermaroll? Dermaroll is good for collagen and super good if use platelet rich plasma but really expensive

Nobody is claiming retin a gives you 8 years of youth jfl

why is It referred to as the best collagen and elastin product when it literally does barely anything
@Jerryterry129 do you dermaroll? Dermaroll is good for collagen and super good if use platelet rich plasma but really expensive

Idk about that, I seen that vid of the 60 year old guy who made derma rolling, forgot his name but it was posted here

anyway everyone was saying he had great collagen but he still looked 60 cause his face was sagging hard. Literally 0 elastin

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
why is It referred to as the best collagen and elastin product when it literally does barely anything

Idk about that, I seen that vid of the 60 year old guy who made derma rolling, forgot his name but it was posted here

anyway everyone was saying he had great collagen but he still looked 60 cause his face was sagging hard. Literally 0 elastin
Cause it is the best bro. Once it’s gone it’s gone.

• +1

Lmao this ladies nasol foilds actually got deeper with retin a wtf

If you don't see an obvious improvement, then there's no helping you anymore. It's over, for your eyes.
Blindcel things.

• +1
If you don't see an obvious improvement, then there's no helping you anymore. It's over, for your eyes.
Blindcel things.

dude that’s acne, she cleared her acne

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10536

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Essonerian, ConspiracyTheory and 4 others
It’s more about prevention tbh

I already made a thread like this, you won't find one tbh unless it cleared treatment-resistant acne for them. Tretinoin is not the "holy grail" for everyone and in fact I believe it's mostly for old people 40-50+ with badly sundamaged skin, and they have no face fat left to lose anyway.

If it destroys your facial fat around the eyes and buccal area like it does to some people it can make you look even older if you take it as a young guy. Also the tretinoin glow makes you look gay if you don't have strong facial features. And of course it makes your skin fragile as hell, you won't be able to leave your house for a second without sunscreen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel
I already made a thread like this, you won't find one tbh unless it cleared treatment-resistant acne for them. Tretinoin is not the "holy grail" for everyone and in fact I believe it's mostly for old people 40-50+ with badly sundamaged skin, and they have no face fat left to lose anyway.

If it destroys your facial fat around the eyes and buccal area like it does to some people it will make you look even older if you take it as a young guy. Also the tretinoin glow makes you look gay if you don't have strong facial features. And of course it makes your skin fragile as hell, you won't be able to leave your house for a second without sunscreen.
isnt buccal fat reduction a good thing?

Im using it and got a slightly orange-reddish skin tone (im pale otherwise) and tret glow, it's probably getting rid of small skin imperfections too, so im going to be on it forever. I have been using it on my back to prevent acne during incoming cycles and my back glows too. It's a win win win, for like 2 bux a month and 2 minutes a day.

PRP is almost free bro, im doing a DIY guide this weekend, when im doing my 3rd PRP+needling session.

She did more than just tret but these results are insane. She says tret contributed the most.
Tret + niacinamide + hyaluronic acid + olive oil + carbon 60 + castor oil + moisturiser + sun cream + cleanser + toner + vit c + derma stabbing + red light therapy + laser zapping + subtle hyaluronic fillers is my routine. Only started recently though.

it literally does barely anything for collagen and elastin lmao..it made that 50 year old woman loose 3 side wrinkles and she looked 49 1/2 after..

if this is the best anti aging collagen and elastin shit we got as humans, then were beyond fucked

Derminator or death

You cannot find this ever because people using retin a are already using a million more products.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII