Show me ugly guys who ascended

One of my issues is actually that girls say I look too old, and a few others here as well. One actually went as far as saying that "I'm too mature for her". Women over 30 hit on me occassionally, that explains it
Thats true how old are you ? You should look into skin treatments if you wanna look abit younger

Idk why. Ever since I was in highschool I look older
Losing bodyfat = narrow face can help in looking younger and having a better skin

I'd go for the ML3 at this age. I was already talking to Sinn about it when was 19 but at 28 I think you gotta go for it. Could be a game changer and the protrusion of the bones will make you age better into your 30s.

I'd go for the ML3 at this age. I was already talking to Sinn about it when was 19 but at 28 I think you gotta go for it. Could be a game changer and the protrusion of the bones will make you age better into your 30s.
Idk how much I can really ascend.. + won't the surgery itself shorten my lifespan?

Losing bodyfat = narrow face can help in looking younger and having a better skin
Any idea how to lose face body fat? Or is it just losing overall weight will bring it down? Also I think I have some loose skin. I was 235lbs last year, now I'm 165 (all lost from depression/not eating lol)

Idk how much I can really ascend.. + won't the surgery itself shorten my lifespan?
Lol no wtf, it's not going to shorten your lifespan wtf. ML3 isn't even that invasive, it's basically a zygomatic osteotomy which expands slightly to the lower orbital region so you get extra projection.

Lol no wtf, it's not going to shorten your lifespan wtf. ML3 isn't even that invasive, it's basically a zygomatic osteotomy which expands slightly to the lower orbital region so you get extra projection.
My maxilla is flat. Will it make my face symmetrical? Does it help the eye area? I was thinkinking MFL3 combined with a lefort 1 may be needed

My maxilla is flat. Will it make my face symmetrical? Does it help the eye area? I was thinkinking MFL3 combined with a lefort 1 may be needed
Yes, it is capable of doing all those things. LF1 barely affects midface (most of advancement is made near the nose). MLF3 goes higher up on the maxilla than this so you get the midface, cheekbones, and orbital rims all enhanced. As far as symmetry, they can definitely plan for that in the surgical planning.

Idc about having surgeries done, I can get them. I'm just having a hard time visualizing the outcome
Testosterone can impact facial changes?

no bro. dont build up delusions in your head that will come brutally crashing with reality
say it to yourself "It is over, and I am okay" then go and find a way to cope with your life, find something that makes u happy that doesnt involve women.
Looksmaxing is not always about being Chad. Even one psl gain is a win.

Find me a girl like that. Def a stacy that doesn’t care about looks... 1 in a million.
Tbh is not the fact that she’s a stacy; she could be uglier but she truly don’t care about looks

Massive cope. It looks like he has muscular dystrophy. He obviously has wealth that was inherited + a big YouTube channel. She is sticking around as "caregiver and lover" so she can claim all his assets when he dies. He is just a betabuxxer getting played. This is gold-digging 101.

• +1
Reactions: kilgrave
Massive cope. It looks like he has muscular dystrophy. He obviously has wealth that was inherited + a big YouTube channel. She is sticking around as "caregiver and lover" so she can claim all his assets when he dies. He is just a betabuxxer getting played. This is gold-digging 101.
Teen bs but nice try doe