'Shy and awkward' student, 19, who googled 'how to make a friend' then touched a schoolgirl, 17, on her arm and waist FACES TEN YEARS IN JAIL

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
'Shy and awkward' student, 19, who googled 'how to make a friend' then touched a schoolgirl, 17, on her arm and waist while trying to chat to her faces TEN YEARS IN JAIL after sex assault conviction

The victim burst into tears during the second encounter and went to police with her mother, claiming Griffiths 'would have touched her breast had she not moved away'.

Griffiths was convicted at Manchester Magistrates' Court and will be sentenced later this month. The offence carries a maximum sentence of ten years
sub-8 laws in full effect

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, turkproducer, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
He was trying to run jbc game, but jbc game doesn't apply to sub-8s.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and InjectE
He'll make friends with some thug cock in prison tbh poor kid

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, TheMewingBBC and 5 others
She claimed her school work suffered as a result of the contact, leaving her unable to sit her mock exams and apply to Oxford University.

Just exist mode

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SikKunt and InjectE
the absolute state of europe

migrants are slaying prime jbs by the millions and they get rewarded for it with free houses and a few thousand euros a month

meanwhile a eurocel touches a girl's arm and faces 10 years in jail

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: v123q43, turkproducer, Luke LLL and 6 others
the absolute state of europe

migrants are slaying prime jbs by the millions and they get rewarded for it with free houses and a few thousand euros a month

meanwhile a eurocel touches a girl's arm and faces 10 years in jail

giphy.gif
Migrant shitskins aren't slaying though

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, InjectE and Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SikKunt and InjectE
sad shit man

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, InjectE and xit
and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
How do we even touch female now then? When can you even touch?

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
i hate this country

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and pisslord
Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • You cannot start a conversation with yourself.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
wow, surprise im still not in jail yet

How do we even touch female now then? When can you even touch?
Universal Touch Commandments
-Psl 8 and above: whatever way you and her consensually agree on

-Sub 8: reread OP

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Its fuckign better off to be dead. I legit think like this. I cant cope

im scared of girls i will stay in my bedroom.
I will never even stay with girl. It's over. It's all over.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
  • WTF
Reactions: xit
Immigrants rape foids and don't get caged while a native touches a foid and gets 10 yrs lol.

God damn it's too hard to cope. I was being ghosted by that italian girl not blocked. I figured that shit out. Its painful.

• +1
Reactions: xit
God damn it's too hard to cope. I was being ghosted by that italian girl not blocked. I figured that shit out. Its painful.
fuck that whore. shes just bones and flesh she is nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and toolateforme
I had a similar case myself that luckily went out good for me. A drunken girl on a party came to me, started telling me how she is single now, then she came closer and hugged me. I thought this would be my lucky day and laid my hands around her waist. She replied by slapping me in the face and ran out crying, disgusted by me touching her. Luckily there were 7 witnesses around who saw that she initiated first contact and told her that she is crazy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: v123q43, SikKunt and Mr manlet
Wow that's sad

Read the Gor Chronicles of John Norman young man.
I'm not reading shit to cope my virginity
Inb4 u are reading that autistic thing
Image0 111

I'm not reading shit to cope my virginity
It's about helping you behaving like a man which would help you a shit ton more than you can imagine.
99% of men don't know what a man should be or even was no so long ago. Especially in the western world.
Like lions in captivity will never be lions.
Females react really good to dominance.

It's about helping you behaving like a man which would help you a shit ton more than you can imagine.
99% of men don't know what a man should be or even was no so long ago. Especially in the western world.
Like lions in captivity will never be lions.
Females react really good to dominance.
I'll act dominant then lol

I'll act dominant then lol
It can't be faked. It must be your real persona. You must uncondition yourself which is only partly done with blackpill knowledge.
Women are really good at unmasking faked attitudes.

Believe it or not chad at my old school got Charged with sexual assault when he touched a girls pussy when he was at her place

• +1
@Usum stop bullshitting
Bro. Why using such an avatar then ?
Do you think Conan behaves like guys here ?
Believe it or not chad at my old school got Charged with sexual assault when he touched a girls pussy when he was at her place
I believe you. Some compromises are mandatory in your cucked society.
If he tried from scratch like a savage with no tells at all, he fucked up.

• +1
Bro. Why using such an avatar then ?
Do you think Conan behaves like guys here ?
Conan = bro

I'm just saying that you cant pull off the tough guy masculine type without a body that suits it. Arnold can do it because he's 6'3+ or smth and he's got huge frame.

• +1
I'm just saying that you cant pull off the tough guy masculine type without a body that suits it. Arnold can do it because he's 6'3+ or smth and he's got huge frame.
You are right. Still, as some actors demonstrated it too, you can have charisma without being a muscular dude.
If I were young, I would attend theater courses. It's really amazing how it can help you throughout life.

P.S.: If you like the Conan character, you'll love Tarl CABOT even more in the Gor Chronicles.

• +1
P.S.: If you like the Conan character, you'll love Tarl CABOT even more in the Gor Chronicles.
Thx bro will check out.
You are right. Still, as some actors demonstrated it too, you can have charisma without being a muscular dude.
If I were young, I would attend theater courses. It's really amazing how it can help you throughout life.
This is true. You don't have to be muscular to have Charisma. Good looks are somewhat of a requirement though.

• +1
Thx bro will check out.
He starts as a BluePilled man so it takes some books before he becomes blackpilled af. First 3 books are SF then it's more "Dark Ages".
Even though there are some lengthy philosophical discourses in it (hardcore blackpilled discussions written 50 years ago !!!), you can skip them when needed. Black pilled men can nevertheless appreciate them.
The Author has been persona non grata (by feminists) since the 80s even though he sold millions of books and was considered a once great SF writer back then.

• +1
He starts as a BluePilled man so it takes some books before he becomes blackpilled af. First 3 books are SF then it's more "Dark Ages".
Even though there are some lengthy philosophical discourses in it (hardcore blackpilled discussions written 50 years ago !!!), you can skip them when needed. Black pilled men can nevertheless appreciate them.
The Author has been persona non grata (by feminists) since the 80s even though he sold millions of books and was considered a once great SF writer back then.
Hmm I didn't know it was a book series. Never the less I'll check it out since I'm not completely against books.

By the way, one female colleague saw that I had one of these books and now she's been all over me for years.... Beware !

ok, i want you all to google 'how to make a friend'