Shy girl in my class got herself a tall bf and now won't shut the fuck up

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Foid used to act timid and scared, and talk quiet as fuck, now after getting pumped by Chad, she thinks she is someone important. I'm about to verbally dismantle her if she pisses me off again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: UglyMan, Truecel14, Deleted member 616 and 15 others
you won't do shit, you low inhib cuck

keep jerking off to her at night while you're crying on forums about being an incel

you = submissive bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Newguyaround, UglyMan, AscendenceImminent and 27 others

keep jerking off to her at night while you're crying on forums about being an incel

you = submissive bitch
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Foid used to act timid and scared, and talk quiet as fuck, now after getting pumped by Chad, she thinks she is someone important. I'm about to verbally dismantle her if she pisses me off again.
Inflated self worth, which will carry on through her life because of that Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Zygos4Life, turkproducer and 3 others
Men are just status trophies.

Chad's power is so strong he makes ppl become extroverted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Dogs, turkproducer and 4 others
Let her know that she is trash

you = submissive bitch
Mark henry finger

It is very clear to me that my bullying and constant torment is giving it's results. I've set up camp in your tiny head and I'm not going anywhere. Your family will be publicly annihilated and mercilessly raped, and you will sit there and watch as the permavirgin cuck you are. Now sit down and speak when asked to, being the good jew dog I trained you to be.

You = my little dog, don't you ever forget that again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, UglyMan, Deleted member 3299 and 6 others
Treat her like trash then when she hits you because she thinks chad protects her.Give her a slap in the face and then when chad attacks.Hit him on the nose and break it so his chad life Is past.Good strategy tbh

Treat her like trash then when she hits you because she thinks chad protects her.Give her a slap in the face and then when chad attacks.Hit him on the nose and break it so his chad life Is past.Good strategy tbh
Then bet assult charges, and fuck your life for good because of a foid.
:feelsokman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2352
tenor.gif

sure you will kiddo

lol her ego is based on her chad bf, she will destroy herself once chad dumps her
then you can go undisputed on her and make sure the world has -1 foid

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, Zygos4Life and turkproducer
Just tell her bf to cheat on her lol

View attachment 129405
It is very clear to me that my bullying and constant torment is giving it's results. I've set up camp in your tiny head and I'm not going anywhere. Your family will be publicly annihilated and mercilessly raped, and you will sit there and watch as the permavirgin cuck you are. Now sit down and speak when asked to, being the good jew dog I trained you to be.

Didn't read a single word, what is this wall of autism?

giphy.gif

I'm the most important person here on this forum, just like a king is on a game of chess. You're not even relevant enough to be on set, you're worse than a pawn. I will always be multiple steps ahead of you. Lol at comparing a submissive dog like yourself to me

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Next time you cross the line, I will use your beak that you call 'nose' as target practice and take a huge dump on it. After I'm done with it, I will split your skull open with a single punch then paint your mud house with your shitskin blood

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, UglyMan, Truecel14 and 3 others
Cope, Chad would still be chadlite with a fucked up nose

giphy.gif

I'm the most important person here on this forum, just like a king is on a game of chess. You're not even relevant enough to be on set, you're worse than a pawn. I will always be multiple steps ahead of you. Lol at comparing a submissive dog like yourself to me

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Next time you cross the line, I will use your beak that you call 'nose' as target practice and take a huge dump on it. After I'm done with it, I will split your skull open with a single punch then paint your mud house with your shitskin blood

giphy.gif
Why is this kid being so tryhard at looking like blackpill scholar/undisputed

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 685
Roast her irl or STFU

Good luck with the backlash, everyone will see you as a jealous cunt who can't accept other people's happiness

you = submissive bitch
View attachment 129405

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Disputes me.

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
Just shoot in her mouth theory

kill
your
self

kys

View attachment 129405

I fucking love when u guys use that Mark Henry gif :feelskek: