Shy Women ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
GTFOH if you are under 20, i'm gonna talk about shy women above 20.

Firstly, what do you think about them ? My oneitis is a confident but shy girl. She's 22. I just don't get why she's shy. Does that mean she's not a whore or is it just about being not confident enough?

Last edited:
Maybe she's virgin

Most of these so-called "shy" girls aren't shy at all around Chad...They just pretend to be shy, so they wouldn't be bothered by subhumans.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 4209 and 6 others
If she is is confident and shy it probably means she is just quiet/reserved. If could also mean she is just shy around new people, adults can be shy. Or she is pretending to be shy because she doesnt want to tak to you. Or she is shy around you because she is attracted to you. Its hard to tell from this post alone.

Shy women can be whores, although it is less likely. The only way to tell if a women is a whore is to vet them. If you have read enough blackpill/redpill content vetting people becomes alot easier.

My tips for vetting people around that age (im 21) are if she displays alot of these traits she belongs to the streets:
- Mostly Guy Friends. This is the main one to look out for. I have never met a women with mainly guy "friends" who doesn't get passed around
- Only wears skimpy clothes
- Party girl (obvisously quarrantine atm but before/after)
- Fluctuating bodycount
- Daddy issues. By extension if her single mother was a whore and they still associate together, she almost certainly is too.
- Tattoos. Especially lots of small ones. A sign of implusive behaviour. This leads to alot of ONS
- General THOT behaviour. If the way she acts is simillar to other women who are whores, she probably is too.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
“Confident but shy girl”

Is she also ugly but cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Mouthbreath and RichardSpencel
You are dumb OP

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
Acting shy and innocent increases her SMV, that's why.

Most of these so-called "shy" girls aren't shy at all around Chad...They just pretend to be shy, so they wouldn't be bothered by subhumans.
WRONG

If a bitch likes u she gets all fidgity & acts dingy af. Stuttering n shit

yeah that's weird and that's why i was confused. she's hot and she's confident around her circle but when i approach her she acts weird.

why though lol
YES BRO IM SURE YOUR ONEITIS IS THIS ONE IDEAL, SHY GIRL. IM SO SURE SHE IS FLAWLESS, SHE ISNT LIKE OTHER ONES, SHE IS DIFFERENT.
Literally every dumbfuck who have oneitis syndrome is that deluded that actually his one is this different.

Will tell you truth, she is whore, if u think its different then u shouldnt be here.

WRONG

If a bitch likes u she gets all fidgity & acts dingy af. Stuttering n shit
exactly. i've tons of chad friends and i saw girls behaviour on them. they act weird, shaky, nervous.
YES BRO IM SURE YOUR ONEITIS IS THIS ONE IDEAL, SHY GIRL. IM SO SURE SHE IS FLAWLESS, SHE ISNT LIKE OTHER ONES, SHE IS DIFFERENT.
Literally every dumbfuck who have oneitis syndrome is that deluded that actually his one is this different.

Will tell you truth, she is whore, if u think its different then u shouldnt be here.
well, whoreness chart has least and most. some women are not that whore. think in that way.

Not enough info to say if she's faking it or no
Incel way of thinking
Incel way of thinking

they still only want chad