Side Profile is underrated

Coping

Coping

Kraken
Esp in motion it is actually very important, it determines a lot of your sex appeal in person and commands respect from others. Also shows off your good facial development. This meme that side profile doesn’t matter or barely matters is retarded

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, GrewWrong, FMLplus and 17 others
Chins me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, heroinfather, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and left2die
Huge lifefuel for me, my side profile and 3/4 view giga mog my front view. Hence why I get checked out a lot walking down the street.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad, mojopin, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 4 others
Huge lifefuel for me, my side profile and 3/4 view giga mog my front view. Hence why I get checked out a lot walking down the street.

Send me a pm bro. It would be a giga lifefuel for me since my profile mogs my front by 3 points(not even kidding). Never seen anyone with such a huge difference between front and side in terms of looks ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and kobecel
I look 5.5/10 from the front and 3.5-4/10 from the side. A lot of the bad facial structure is hidden in the front view.

Lifefuel tbh

my side profile is chad-lite to chad but front sucks balls :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
suicidefuel. my side is a 1/10, jfl at having to wait months before surgery

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
@theropeking is male model tier from the side and normie from front. I remember some awful experiences he had with that

Girls may check you out from the side hoping that your front and 3/4 look decent as well. As soon as they realise your front isn‘t that great it‘s over for you. No girl on earth will date you for your side profile. What gets you laid is your front and 3/4 angle. Your side profile has to be recessed af to even matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, AspiringChad, Deleted member 1139 and 9 others
i look like SHIT from the front its almost unbearable to look at
side profile is solid however

I care more about my side than front tbh ngl, as well as others

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 206
@theropeking is male model tier from the side and normie from front. I remember some awful experiences he had with that

Girls may check you out from the side hoping that your front and 3/4 look decent as well. As soon as they realise your front isn‘t that great it‘s over for you. No girl on earth will date you for your side profile. What gets you laid is your front and 3/4 angle. Your side profile has to be recessed af to even matter

Where is the sad reacc when it's needed ffs @Sergeant ?

It's legit over. Side profile is only important for some PSL aspies to see how forward grown your face is. I have never seen anyone with the same problem as me. Some have claimed to have a much better side but after seing their pics I got disapointed. I mean how tf is nobody having the same problem.

I am just unlucky, that's it. My face is very forward grown and had a nice development you would think, but there are things you can't see from the side.

-I have a very bulbous and wide nose = barely noticable from the side
-Very narrow mouth(narrower than nouse) = impossible to see from the side
-Very close set eyes and low pfl = impossible to see from the side
-Very narrow jaw= impossible to see from the side
-1.5 fwhr = impossible to see from the side

but it's very very very rare tbh. As I've said, I have never seen anyone with the same problem. Some have claimed it but after seing their pics I got disapointed and mad.
i look like SHIT from the front its almost unbearable to look at
side profile is solid however

I look 5.5/10 from the front and 3.5-4/10 from the side. A lot of the bad facial structure is hidden in the front view.

PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC.

e.g. @Paretocel has claimed the same but he was wrong. People would expect his front to look like that by just seing him from the side.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringChad, kobecel, Deleted member 206 and 2 others
3/4 in motion profile is by far the most important, but still don't underestimate side profile it is important to have a good one to look good irl

Front still matters the most. My front is good but my side profile is a bit recessed in the lower 3rd. Easily fixable with chin implants.

Suicide fuel for me because my profile is legit disgusting due to big bird nose. My front is disgusting too due to upper eyelid exposure and droopy nose.

Nothing of this matter if you move your head like an aspie nazi experiment like i do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, kobecel and Coping
massive cope 3/4 and front is way more important

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Deleted member 470
This. I have 10/10 forward facial growth but no real Chad chin genetics or square jaw genetics and that makes me just a normie lookswise

COPE

just a reminder that
meeks has incel sideprofile

side profile matter as much as they use it in modeling/advertisements... Only 10% of what front matter

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
COPE

just a reminder that
meeks has incel sideprofile

side profile matter as much as they use it in modeling/advertisements... Only 10% of what front matter
Not true Meeks has above average side profile even if his chin is receded, his zygos pop like crazy from the side which makes up for it and it’s def not 10% esp in motion jfl

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Not true Meeks has above average side profile even if his chin is receded, his zygos pop like crazy from the side which makes up for it and it’s def not 10% esp in motion jfl
Screen-Shot-2014-07-12-at-11.05.53-PM.png

Du1aWoe.png

also that flabber of fat under the jaw.. looks like quaker oats dude

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

Du1aWoe.png

Still above average even with that chin look at his zygos, average at worst def not below average profile

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
suicidefuel. my side is a 1/10, jfl at having to wait months before surgery
My front is like a 3/10 and side is legit 1/10. I feel like I can ascend greatly with surgeries tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
My front mogs my profile over

Though my profile used to mog when I was a fatcel because I had a defined jaw from the side

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Coping
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, badromance, Coping and 1 other person
My front is like a 3/10 and side is legit 1/10. I feel like I can ascend greatly with surgeries tho
Ofc the worse you look right now the more u can improve, gl man

My profile is shit, its fucking over for me

Du1aWoe.png

the flabber looks like a result of not mewing and he prob got a overbite if he jutt hed be fine

I still think front is more important

Mine are both the same rating so I don't have a personal stake in this argument

the flabber looks like a result of not mewing and he prob got a overbite if he jutt hed be fine
This. Side profile is overrated if anything
I've seen a dude with a picture fucking profile, but an average face. You don't talk to girls with the side of your face oof

Where are you @Coping ?

I missed you ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Esp in motion it is actually very important, it determines a lot of your sex appeal in person and commands respect from others. Also shows off your good facial development. This meme that side profile doesn’t matter or barely matters is retarded
exactly why Im desperately hoping that mewing isnt a meme.

MY SIDE MOGS MY FRONT RIGHT INTO HADES' HOUSE

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lower thirds me.

I legit look like a rat from the side hence why I'm an incel, even though from the front I look much better

Does anyone look good from the side and bad from the front?
Dont think so, those who downplay side profile are coping, if you look ugly from the side that means you're ugly

Does anyone look good from the side and bad from the front?
Dont think so, those who downplay side profile are coping, if you look ugly from the side that means you're ugly
Not true. I know of normies who even told that I'm good-looking, I even pmed my pics two times on another incel forum where I got told that I'm average / slighty above-average. So, we can say that I'm not ugly. The curious thing is that I still look very ugly from the side, mainly because of my bird chin. Still, this is in my opinion enough to make me an incel because you look weird in motion. Plus, you become aspie by default because you don't want others to catch you with a photo. You come across as insecure and neurodiverse. Alternatively, you could not give a fuck about your side profile and let others realize your subhumanity. Tough situation.